My First True Experience Playing SC in 5 Years

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
So recently I jumped on SC to see what was going on with citizen con this year, normally I only jump on every couple months to see new features or just get a grasp for the game.
But this time was different I was amazed at the first few moments of getting out of my apartment on area 18 and went out into the world to do my first mission which was a cargo mission as my first real feat in this game.

Normally I'd get a game-breaking bug and wouldn't be able to do anything and just end up quitting and forgetting about the game for a while, but this time luckily I was able to do my simple cargo mission log out in my ship and appear right where I left off the very next day.

I've been playing SC all this week where I'd just normally play for an hour every few months and been having a blast it's making me see that this game is now finally starting to become a reality and I'm hopeful for 3.8 and later on to finally be able to fly my BMM after having it sit as concept art on my account for 5 years. I look forward to regularly playing this game when 3.8 drops so you may see me become properly active in this org for the first time in several years, so I hope to see you guys out there :)

Attached are photos of my little road trip quality is trash because I took it on my phone instead of screenshotting it.

Attachments

Marknado

Vice Admiral
Nov 29, 2018
RSI Handle
Marknado
Welcome back - and I feel the same way. Mostly been pasive since I originally pledged for the game on Kickstarter, just having a few anual revisits when investing in new ships - but now I'm getting the feeling that it is time to dive back into the universe!

Let's not just reach for the stars, but grab them by the *whatever you prefer*!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
It is kind of funny that BBC Click just announced they're going to do an in-depth investigation into CIG/RSI/SC/SQ42 to determine the delays and level of scam it is...boy do I think they're in for a shock when they see just how much progress has been made in 2019 and the level of quality it is compared to the market.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
It makes me smile to read posts like this. Welcome back even though we've never met and you've been around a lot longer that I have.... Oh and no you can't have your parking space back!
Parking spot? Are you referring to that burning pile of ships over there with a crowd near it drinking straight from a few kegs?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
An easy way to screenshot is to press the "PRNT SCRN". Once you are done playing, just go to your SC folder where you have installed the game and there is a "Screenshots" folder. :like:
Wait wut?!? It'll save them all? You don't have to leave the game and ctrl-v them into paint?

Noooooooooooooo!!! So many wasted shit-faced beer drinking minutes gone forever!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wait wut?!? It'll save them all? You don't have to leave the game and ctrl-v them into paint?

Noooooooooooooo!!! So many wasted shit-faced beer drinking minutes gone forever!
If you still have your build on your PC, you may find when you print-screen'd to copy it into paste it put them in the folder for you. Check the folder you you may find some old memories kicking around in there like I did when I found out :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you still have your build on your PC, you may find when you print-screen'd to copy it into paste it put them in the folder for you. Check the folder you you may find some old memories kicking around in there like I did when I found out :)
Shall do...
If I remember in a couple weeks when I get back to my machine, haha.

Forgot your password?