My Resignation From Aerospace Alliance

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
we don't allow military tanks on our public roads here in the Lower 48
Hahaha, nor here in Canada. That being said, a drunk endangered Owl operating a tank may be worth breaking a few laws. For science.

And to crush those idiots drinking and driving and disturbing an endangered owl.

Reactions: StdDev and Gabgrave

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
I hate tanks. One drifted off road trying to speed around a corner in the middle of the night and smashed into the tree I was resting at. Would have gotten me if I hadn't combat rolled behind the tree at the last moment. Must have been one drunk Owl operating it.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Hahaha, nor here in Canada. That being said, a drunk endangered Owl operating a tank may be worth breaking a few laws. For science...
I had a buddy who got a DUI driving a D-9 Caterpillar down Route 66 in Flagstaff

he was making a beer run

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Must have been one drunk Owl operating it
I mistook the tree for a drive through liquor store. I was excited. Sorry.
I had a buddy who got a DUI driving a D-9 Caterpillar down Route 66 in Flagstaff

he was making a beer run
Classic 'Murica. I love it. Haha. That's a big fucking Cat to be rolling down a highway, haha.

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
I mistook the tree for a drive through liquor store. I was excited. Sorry.
Lol, that actually makes sense. The best part was, I learnt two things after that. One, tanks have a really comfy airconditioned compartment inside. Two, they usually do have a cooler full of beer and drinks. Must have been trying to resupply :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::beers:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Lol, that actually makes sense. The best part was, I learnt two things after that. One, tanks have a really comfy airconditioned compartment inside. Two, they usually do have a cooler full of beer and drinks. Must have been trying to resupply :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::beers:
Hahaha, all's well that ends well eh?

Forgot your password?