My Resignation From Aerospace Alliance

bravepotato

Ensign
Aug 10, 2017
RSI Handle
ScaredPotato
mod edit: This post is most likely fake, but enjoy anyway

View: http://imgur.com/a/vhiWK

The fact of the matter is I feel partly responsible for reinforcing VirtualAce's behavior for as long as I have.
It didnt really hit me just how cruel he was until I saw a screenshot of him outing one of our former members's sexuality.

It really made me sit down and take a hard look in the mirror at myself.
These people are..were... my friends. I have known some of them for over a year, and as much as it pains me to admit it part of me reveled in the thrill of things, pad camping doesnt seem so bad when you are laughing at it with friends, neither does razzing one another. It just seems like a boys club, hijinks, harmless.

Until I came across the thread here on this forum accusing VirtualAce of hacking, something we all knew was true but when youre on the end of it in your favor it just didnt seem so bad. "It's alpha, what does it matter" something weve joked about openly on discord for months now.

It never really felt like we were hurting anyone, just having fun.

I recently confided something deeply personal to VirtualAce and if he is reading this it won't take him long to figure out who I am but I dont care anymore.

What you do is wrong Ace. How you treat others is wrong, and holding someones personal demons over their head to make them bend to your will is sick.

I wish I had realized the kind of person you were before I opened up to you. I wish I had paid closer attention at the people and what they had said about you months ago.

I want to apologize to TEST for my part in reinforcing the behavior of VirtualAce and to let you all know that you arent alone, there are others that have begun to question things as well. In the end I believe they will come to similar conclusions and make the choices that are right for them.

In conclusion,

Fuck you, VirtualAcem I hope you reap the seeds of all you have sown.

You deserve to have everyone in the community learn about just what kind of person you are.

I hate myself for my part in it and I won't let your threats silence me any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiQuIdAiR

Captain
May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
LiQuIdAiR
Is this the real ScaredPotato? If so, why are you still a member of Aerospace Alliance (as of 8:00 am Central Time)? If it is, congrats on you man! Truly. You'll find a nice org to be a part. You're going to have so much more fun now. Maybe soon you'll play PE just to see what it's like. You'll find that you can make TONS of friends in game while being PE because being such doesn't mean you're evil. You'll have true friends and those that care about you.

VirtualAce's (n_forcer) org is starting to fall apart "by his own hands."

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We really have no way of knowing if this is the actual https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/ScaredPotato posting, it could be anybody. In event that this is just a fake post, thanks for the effort!

If this is real, thanks for the effort!

Simple solution to prove its you, just send me a PM on Spectrum by the end of the day.

If I dont get a PM, this thread is BS started by some random.

Last edited:

LiQuIdAiR

Captain
May 26, 2017
RSI Handle
LiQuIdAiR
We really have no way of knowing if this is the actual https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/ScaredPotato posting, it could be anybody. In event that this is just a fake post, thanks for the effort!

If this is real, thanks for the effort!

Simple solution to prove its you, just send me a PM on Spectrum by the end of the day.

If I dont get a PM, this thread is BS started by some random.
I sent him a message on Spectrum asking him about this. We'll see what happens

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Good on you for having the moral courage to separate yourself from that cancer. Welcome to TEST. We are a fun loving bunch who enjoy beer and shenanigans a little too much just the right amount.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Welcome to TEST. We are a fun loving bunch who enjoy beer
This guy is not joining TEST, he is just posting on our forums.

There are a lot of people in here that are not members of TEST Squadron. You need to click on the persons handle to see which org they belong to.

This particular OP is not a member of TEST, he has no interest in being in TEST, he is just making a one time throw away account in an attempt to dis VA.

These forums are open to anybody, but obviously meant for TEST members first.

Also, we like drama! :smile:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Forgot your password?