New Concept Ship Tease: Origin 100 Series

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Origin 100i, I did not see that coming. What the hells going to happen to the 300 series?
They're probably just going to make them bigger. (I've heard rumours of near-cutlass size, tho maybe take that with a grain of salt.)
The big question there is, what's going to happen with the 350? It's hard to be the fastest racing ship in the verse if it's the size of a small house.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
They're probably just going to make them bigger. (I've heard rumours of near-cutlass size, tho maybe take that with a grain of salt.)
The big question there is, what's going to happen with the 350? It's hard to be the fastest racing ship in the verse if it's the size of a small house.
Maybe the 350r will be in a new class of racers light (M50, Razer), medium (350r, herald?, to be concepted), heavy (To be concepted)?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha, LTI game packages for EVERYONE now. Awesome. Well done CIG! I'm actually really impressed. This will take the edge off for all those people who are neurotic about needing LTI everything. It'll also drop the value of overpriced grey market LTI packs. Haha.

They should leave that package on sale forever so new backers have access to LTI game packages.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I can take on that role too... but it'll cost ya more beer.
Done and done. I'll happily drink more with you.
Works fine for me, so i dunno. What is it telling you, just a 'page not found', or what?
Here's a direct link, tho i assume you've tried that already:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16506-Exclusive-Preview-Origin-100-Series
I have no idea. Link works fine. I just never received the link at all in the first place.

Haha, and thanks eh.

Forgot your password?