New donation drive for my Executive edition 600i

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Many of you in discord say this is stupid and there is no good reason to have to raise $25,000 so I can get a 600i Executive Edition:

Your hesitation confuses me!

Do you expect me to fly around the verse in my stupid NORMAL colored 600i?

What kind of lame flex is that?

We already have $1 in funding, so just $24,999 to go!

Come on guys, we can do it!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
There are enough members in TEST that we can EASILY make this happen. Do it. Do it now. Our Glorious Leader makes this request, open yourself to the possibilities. We can't all be rich, but by putting our money together and giving it to His Holiness Montoya of TEST, Glorious Leader of the Knights of the Aurora and All-around Most Excellent, Dreadnought-class Org Leader in Both 'Verses, he can be rich for all of us!

Do not commit the heresy of faithlessness, donate whatever you can afford and not run out of beer this month! Personal retainers of our liege will get to ride around with him.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
So, $25k is Legatus Navium, I'm assuming, and they added the Executive edition 600i alongside the gold F8 or replaced it? Following this trend, there will soon be a Space Emperor level with a gold 890 Jump at $50k.

I'm thinking, better to raise $27k and get that Legatus pack so you have everything with LTI, Glorious Leader Montoya.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
So, $25k is Legatus Navium, I'm assuming, and they added the Executive edition 600i alongside the gold F8 or replaced it? Following this trend, there will soon be a Space Emperor level with a gold 890 Jump at $50k.

I'm thinking, better to raise $27k and get that Legatus pack so you have everything with LTI, Glorious Leader Montoya.
Umm, 27k only gets you some of the ships. I think there are one or two catch up packages if you have that one that get you the others....about 3-5k each

Also, gold F8 is now 15k

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Umm, 27k only gets you some of the ships. I think there are one or two catch up packages if you have that one that get you the others....about 3-5k each

Also, gold F8 is now 15k
The F8 is $10k and the gold F8 is $15K and the gold 600i is $25k? By some, I'm guessing you mean all but, like, 5?

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Now that sounds like a deal....Must be made of Icantfindium with a tad of bullshitium hardware for that kind of greenback young Jedi :love: However I can only imagine the bling TEST parties that will be going on.....Im in:drunk:hicup,....

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
They moved previous Legatus rewards down to a new "Praetorian" level
Praetorian.png

Then they gave an additional reward for the 25K Legatus level
Legatus Navium.png

But here's the thing.... for 25K, wouldn't an executive 890j be better suited?

Or are they saving that for a $50K level?

BTW, @Montoya you could simply sell spaceships to get to $25K, I'd say a large portion of upper-level concierge members are upper-level concierge due to selling on the grey market.
Yet when you ask about their fleet they have next to nothing. One guy I remember has like just an aura but is over something silly like $50K and said he thinks the rewards are stupid. Forgot the guys name but doesn't matter.
Point is, if we all gave 25 cents, you'd have a lot of quarters!

Forgot your password?