New Kickstarter "STARFIGHTER INC"

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
Probably too late but they just posted a vid of some engine stuff.

They probably should have waited until they had more to show before launching the Kickstarter.

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
Bozar I just would like to ask if they(impeller) have not fleshed out on how the controller will be implemented on this game?
Hey!

Sorry, I am not sure that I fully understand your question? :-(

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
it is ok :) I really hope this game gets funded! my current pledge will stay and will see how it pans out in the future because I want to play this game.
Thank you very much:-) I think we can make it..Please spread the word guys :-)

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
SO FREAKING CLOSE!!! Less than two hours left - come on, guys and gals, be a small part of gaming history yet again!

If people up their pledge by the cost of a fast food meal, we may meet the goal! Come on, everyone, skip one meal to feed these guys for several months! :)

Reactions: Bozar

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
I wish you had this from the very start!

Sooo close!

When do you think you will give it another shot?
We will most likely continue on our own website. We got a lot of backers and lots of good PR from only showing concepts, which is really awesome. So we hope that a good portion of those backers will follow us to our site and pledge there as soon as we are ready :)

I really hope that you guys will consider joining us on our forum at www.impellerstudios.com/forum. I really like you this Community and I think that you can/will contribute with a lot that will help us make a better game!

Also we are on Steam Greenlight and doing a cool Giveaway as well :)
Check it out! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/456200230

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We will most likely continue on our own website. We got a lot of backers and lots of good PR from only showing concepts, which is really awesome. So we hope that a good portion of those backers will follow us to our site and pledge there as soon as we are ready :)

I really hope that you guys will consider joining us on our forum at www.impellerstudios.com/forum. I really like you this Community and I think that you can/will contribute with a lot that will help us make a better game!

Also we are on Steam Greenlight and doing a cool Giveaway as well :)
Check it out! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/456200230

Thanks guys!
I definitely want to see this game get made, you guys were just $24,000 short!

You could have also hit up your credit cards and made up the difference, then paid it off when the funds came from kickstarter.. but thats over with.

Keep us informed, we are most happy to help!

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
I definitely want to see this game get made, you guys were just $24,000 short!

You could have also hit up your credit cards and made up the difference, then paid it off when the funds came from kickstarter.. but thats over with.

Keep us informed, we are most happy to help!
Yeah it was pretty close. A successful Kickstarter is not only rated by how much money you gather :-) There are certain obligations if you get the money from KS compared to getting it through our own site :-)

I'd love to have you guys with us early on!

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC
Forgot your password?