New Kickstarter "STARFIGHTER INC"

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
What class of ship would we be talking about? Would I start off with said ship?

And TEST is just TEST. Never has stood for anything else. Some people can make up stuff, but if comes from Reddit with Test Post Please Ignore.
That is an excellent question. I just have to talk to one of the leads to get that specified. Please bear with me while I figure it out :-)

Reactions: CitizenDad

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Subtitles are now available in English :). We will add German, Portuguese and Russian very soon. Sorry about the delay. We never tried adding subtitles before :confused:
You nailed it. Great job. I now consider you legit. :) Best of luck with Starfighter Inc. I'm looking forward to following the progress.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
@Bozar so we were talking and would like to do a LAN Launch Party at one of our locations here in PDX, or maybe at a venue in Vegas or something for you guys when the time is right. Just throwing it out there.

Reactions: Bozar

Bozar

Commander
May 6, 2015
RSI Handle
none
@Bozar so we were talking and would like to do a LAN Launch Party at one of our locations here in PDX, or maybe at a venue in Vegas or something for you guys when the time is right. Just throwing it out there.
That sound awesome! What are you thinking ? :-) I can see if there anyone from our team living in that area..

Kahoshi

Lieutenant
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Kahoshi
I find it amusing that they are crating a game with "never before seen" things like newtonian physics and the ability to spin and shoot behind you while still moving your original direction.

Do they not know Star Citizen has been doing that for nearly a year now?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I find it amusing that they are crating a game with "never before seen" things like newtonian physics and the ability to spin and shoot behind you while still moving your original direction.

Do they not know Star Citizen has been doing that for nearly a year now?
It's a marketing thing, don't hate the player, hate the game :)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Is there any gameplay video yet? I am interested, but honestly cool ideas on kickstarter are a dime a dozen. Even a rough WIP video would be great to see. I can look at concept art all day, but it doesn't tell me anything besides "we hired some cool artists".

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Is there any gameplay video yet? I am interested, but honestly cool ideas on kickstarter are a dime a dozen. Even a rough WIP video would be great to see. I can look at concept art all day, but it doesn't tell me anything besides "we hired some cool artists".
I can't personally comment on anything but I can tell you that these guys got their sh*t together. I don't touch anything that isn't frakking LEGIT.

Reactions: Bozar

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi guys!

I just wanted to drop by and say hi.

If you have any questions about the game, KS campaign or other things related to Starfighter Inc & Impeller Studios then let me know and I will do my best to answer them all as quick as I can ;-)

/Bozar
CM @Impeller Studios
I just realized there was a TEST skin on one of those shrikes!

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
I am still on the fence of increasing my pledge, I still could not get a solid answer from them regarding controls specifically the HOTAS.
I cannot blame them as I think they are at a very early stage of development that they have not yet known which of which to favor.

anyway I will stand with my pledge for now and hopefully the game will be funded!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Forgot your password?