New Noob

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It's been a few minutes since my last beer so perhaps I am not in the correct state of mind but what is a new noob? And by proxy what then is an old noob? Are we talking age as in not even out of the delivery room yet still covered in amniotic fluid and yet already reaching for the control device to rack up some kills?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You know that your unborn child will truly be TESTified if each time they get their sonogram pics taken they're reaching for a beer with 1 hand and a controller with the other. Game on kiddo, game on indeed.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It's been a few minutes since my last beer so perhaps I am not in the correct state of mind but what is a new noob? And by proxy what then is an old noob? Are we talking age as in not even out of the delivery room yet still covered in amniotic fluid and yet already reaching for the control device to rack up some kills?
Yes. That's what new noob means. An old noob is someone who started much later. Both are kind of honorable.
A plain ordinary noob is just a boring state that plain ordinary noobs hurry like hell to get out of. This too is honorable, because we all have to start somewhere.
The only kind of noob that nobody wants to be is a fucking noob, because they usually think they're experts.

Note if you say Expert out loud, you get X, an unknown quantity and spurt, which is just a drip under presure.

Forgot your password?