New Ship to be sold at Citizen Con - Never seen before

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
in the exception of the Scout and gladuis I don't play the melt/unmelt card, the way I see it is that unless its hanger ready/flight ready there is no point in asking CS to unmelt until such a time comes.

Unless I was trying to nail a Idris /Javelin sale... maybe

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Don't do it! Once you do it once, you will never not do it! The number of times I've melted my whole fleet has been ALARMING.
I was a bit dramatic but the ones I'm eyeing are my Redeemer, an Aurora LX, a Hull A and a Hull B, a Herald, and MAYBE my Vanguard Sentinel.

If I did that I'd be left with a Super Hornet, Constellation Phoenix, 315P, Xi'An Khartu-al, Gladius, Reclaimer, Carrack, Orion, Starfarer-G, and finally 3 Reliants.Nothing of my Industry fleet would go away and I have a few off and end ships thrown in. Unless the Vindicator(if that really is the surprise) is just super win, I won't get it and my last ship will be a Crucible to round my fleet out.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
The only thing that is always safe from the chopping block is my retaliator.
My merlin, avenger, and redeemer are all fair game for something that will suit my tastes better.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
[Question Is there a limited quantity sale tomorrow?]
While there will be a “Bigger Package” on sale for 48 hours the rest of the sale times for be available for the standard “Week and a few days”

oh god my wallet and accound credits are shaking in anticipation and fear at the same time

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
i NEED to know what this is so i can prepare to get excited over internet spaceships that i cant and wont be able to fly for quite some time.. also if its good enough, goodbye hope class

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I waffled on my Redeemer a bit a while back, but it's cemented itself as probably the one ship that I definitely won't melt/upgrade. My Tali is actually the first thing on my chopping block.
I just CCUed my tali to a taurus connie :D

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I just CCUed my tali to a taurus connie :D
I'm considering doing it to an Andromeda heh. Gonna wait to see what the thing tomorrow is before I make any decisions though (and then will probably wait until the anniversary sale to actually pull the trigger just to keep my options open).

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I'm considering doing it to an Andromeda heh. Gonna wait to see what the thing tomorrow is before I make any decisions though (and then will probably wait until the anniversary sale to actually pull the trigger just to keep my options open).
It was a straight free trade :) and then I melted the mods I had and had extra money! :D

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
New Ship is probably center of this just released poster

Reactions: Gearen

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Aegis design, definitely.

Appears to be a hybrid of the Retaliator and the Vanguard. I'm willing to bet that they will frame this as a competitor to the F8 Lightning that failed to get the contract.

Forgot your password?