New Ship to be sold at Citizen Con - Never seen before

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Really doubt they would do the stinger. I sent an email a couple days agoasking info about that. The blade is a maybe. Thing is that last time they sold vanduul it was a shit fest that caused months of ticket backlog. My opinion is they wont be selling any vanduul for a long long time.
I would buy the SHIT out of the Stinger, but I agree I doubt they'll ever sell it.

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
The Scimitar also shares a name with Wing Commander ships.That would be pretty cool.
From its description, the crucible seems like a rather small ship. Currently it is designed to repair military ships only : Hornet, Gladius and Gladiator. It consists of a cockpit with a workshop attached. I am guessing that it is rather inexpensive

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The Scimitar also shares a name with Wing Commander ships.That would be pretty cool.
From its description, the crucible seems like a rather small ship. Currently it is designed to repair military ships only : Hornet, Gladius and Gladiator. It consists of a cockpit with a workshop attached. I am guessing that it is rather inexpensive
In an RtV they said it was mini-cap ship size.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
In an RtV they said it was mini-cap ship size.
Orly. That seems to rule out this:
if rumors are true, and I hope not or else CIG has a real leak problem, but it looks like i could be a $175 dollar ship called Vindicator.
No way a mini-cap size ship is only $175. Also seems to rule out the popular guess of the Prowler.

Sadly, Ben confirmed that it is not the Scimitar.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
wasn't the team that designed the scimitar disband/quit after they lost? I know Anvil Pheonix and Origin Boomslang teams were still working along with that cryo one man team. 3dingo's did have a fallout but after a break are working again. Origin Boomslang was almost as finished as the Redeemer and would be the fastest ship to finish off.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
the carrack is half the size of the original idris
for now. The popular idea is that its impossible to fit everything they want into the carrack at 100m. the reclaimer is already at CIG probably getting a boost in size. Issue is that they change one dimension in the game ALL the dimensions change. Change the p52, the connie, carrack, 890j and other all have to change.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
for now. The popular idea is that its impossible to fit everything they want into the carrack at 100m. the reclaimer is already at CIG probably getting a boost in size. Issue is that they change one dimension in the game ALL the dimensions change. Change the p52, the connie, carrack, 890j and other all have to change.
I'm always in favor of my ships being bigger and better than what they already are. I'm expecting the Crucible to come in at around 280-350 meters.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
if rumors are true, and I hope not or else CIG has a real leak problem, but it looks like i could be a $175 dollar ship called Vindicator.
MD5 Decrypt this number 36e75651fb234ddc6b88f57254017e0b78baef327f522cabdea975c07eca691a
here - http://md5decrypt.net/en/Sha256/

Vindicator

source

That was a Wing Commander ship so that works with what we already knew from INN with Ben Lesnick

DS
source

Last edited:

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
http://md5decrypt.net/en/Sha256/

About Sha256 :

Sha-256 is a function of algorithm Sha-2 (as 384, 512, and more recently 224 bits versions), which is the evolution of Sha-1, itself an evolution of Sha-0. Sha-2 algorithm was developed by NSA to answer the security problem of Sha-1, since the theorical discover of a 2^63 operations for collisions. This algorithm takes as input a 2^64 maximum length message, and outputs a 256 bits hash. It seems that sha256 is becoming more and more used in order to replace the old md5 hash function. I think that sha256 is actually the best replacement because of its good balance between online storage size and security. As the others cryptographic functions of its "family", Sha-256 is unilateral so you can't find the plaintext with only the hash. You have to compare this hash to a online database, and that's what we do here with a 1.000.000.000 sha256 hash database. I looked for days to find any wordlist online. Then I computed for days to enlarge the wordlist and make it really unique.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Double post but fuck me Vindicator sounds just like an Aegis name.

Please no more Aegis ships for a bit. Please please please please.

I like Aegis, but for the love of God, they already have like 1/3rd of the current ship lineup. Give any other ship manufacturer a shot. Drake, RSI and Anvil still have 3 ships available (well, Anvil has F8 Lightning as well, but thats firmly out of most peoples hands), throw em a bone.

Forgot your password?