New Ship to be sold at Citizen Con - Never seen before

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I'm actually surprised CIG hasn't officially partnered with a bank to make an official STAR CITIZEN credit card with high dollar amount of transactions. Points back rewards could be related to future purchases

Reactions: Devil Doge

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
Apparently it's a ship that shares a name with an old Wing Commander ship. Random guesses, GO.

Prowler becoming more and more likely.
Espera Prowler
I completely agree with your thinking as Ben mentioned that on an INN broadcast,
that the ship shares the same name with a Wing Commander ship.

Wing Commander Prowler

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
Espera Prowler
I completely agree with your thinking as Ben mentioned that on an INN broadcast,
that the ship shares the same name with a Wing Commander ship.

Wing Commander Prowler
i doubt it would be the prowler, since the prowler is going to be a boarding craft... ever ship that they sell has to be jump capable. somthing they said as the reason they didnt just sell the front part of the endeavor

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
i doubt it would be the prowler, since the prowler is going to be a boarding craft... ever ship that they sell has to be jump capable. somthing they said as the reason they didnt just sell the front part of the endeavor
The M50 and Merlin are not jump capable. They said they didn't want someone coming along and getting the cab thinking they woould be able to have fun with it and get disapointed.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Guys I'm Calling It

Void Bomber

"After the major battle with the Vanduul over New Corvo (strange/relevant? Lore release...)

Espera managed to salvaged a limited number of these ships and repair them for human operation, due to their successful Glaive campaign."

1) will be renamed something else that matches a Wing Commander killrathi ship name
2) will be limited release for citizen con
3) most likely finished ship due to CIGs Squadron 42 focus
4) they need a large Vanduul ship to fight in Multi-crew release
5) we 'haven't seen it yet'

That ship though, whooo its hot!!!
(Ok maybe I just want that ship...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Devil Doge

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
if it is a ship we have truely never seen before. i have to say id be interested a spec ops transport, think of the stealth blackhawk from the osama bin laden mission

i do realize that the reedeemer is sort of meant for this role, but that thing is a space cow. i want something more low profile that you can attatch to a ship and eva on to it (ie: star wars)

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
Guys I'm Calling It

Void Bomber

"After the major battle with the Vanduul over New Corvo (strange/relevant? Lore release...)

Espera managed to salvaged a limited number of these ships and repair them for human operation, due to their successful Glaive campaign."

1) will be renamed something else that matches a Wing Commander killrathi ship name
2) will be limited release for citizen con
3) most likely finished ship due to CIGs Squadron 42 focus
4) they need a large Vanduul ship to fight in Multi-crew release
5) we 'haven't seen it yet'

That ship though, ooh whoo its hot!!!
a sexy ship indeed, however the last time the pulled the "its not vanduul, its a human company" people got really pissed off. that being said if this thing was hangar ready and on sale i would pick one up for sure. but the price on a vanduul bomber would likely be 650+ going by the price of the fighters compared to the difference between the cost of the hornet and the tali. if they sold this for the price of or less than the glaive then no one would have a glaive anymore lol

Reactions: Liquor_and_ores

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
"its not vanduul, its a human company" people got really pissed off
Yeah I never understood how that was an issue. They were trying to keep the captured 'authentic Vanduul' ships unique (a la 'real Vanduul' ID tags?!?!) but still let people fly the Glavie (because it's cool looking alien ship / already done production wise).

Yeah I'd also insta-melt-all and buy the $650+ Void in a heartbeat!

Reactions: honcho12
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
if it is a ship we have truely never seen before. i have to say id be interested a spec ops transport, think of the stealth blackhawk from the osama bin laden mission

i do realize that the reedeemer is sort of meant for this role, but that thing is a space cow. i want something more low profile that you can attatch to a ship and eva on to it (ie: star wars)
The redeemer isnt a dedicated dropship and it is not stealthy at all it has a huge EM sig. Its a gunship with dropship abilities.

The prowler is a drop ship and stealth. Resembles your stealth hawk a bit more

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
ok, so what do we know about the pending release so far?

1) never been seen before
2) human ship... does that mean origin, design, or manufacturer
3) military based

does anyone else have any more info?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
ok, so what do we know about the pending release so far?

1) never been seen before
2) human ship... does that mean origin, design, or manufacturer
3) military based

does anyone else have any more info?
Only one answer... UEN Anvil/RSI Aurora confirmed.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
Crap they did a post for the Void Bomber already ... :'(

Maybe it's the Vanduul Stinger or Blade?

What did they do new ship wise last CitizenCon?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Crap they did a post for the Void Bomber already ... :'(

Maybe it's the Vanduul Stinger or Blade?

What did they do new ship wise last CitizenCon?
Really doubt they would do the stinger. I sent an email a couple days agoasking info about that. The blade is a maybe. Thing is that last time they sold vanduul it was a shit fest that caused months of ticket backlog. My opinion is they wont be selling any vanduul for a long long time.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
if rumors are true, and I hope not or else CIG has a real leak problem, but it looks like i could be a $175 dollar ship called Vindicator.
Color me intrigued. Do the rumors say anything else?

Forgot your password?