New Ships IAE

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
ARGO will probably reveal the RAFT. My long time guess is that RAFT = Refine, Analyze, Filter & Transport.

A ship from MISC that is potentially large enough to have Disco struggling to restrain himself from hinting more than he's currently allowed? I won't lie, I'm intrigued & my finances are terrified because I resisted picking up a Liberty because I knew that the IAE / Anniversary sale would be here soon & there's usually a combo of new ships with 1 reasonably priced with the other to tempt the space whales appetites. IF it happens to be Exploration based, I'm sure that my DUR would enjoy me picking up his larger sibling in that field. IF there's a way that it has a hangar the DUR could fit within, I might break my keyboard from the TESTified efficiency of adding it to my fleet. I just pray that it'll be within my budget somehow.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Large ship, like large with a capital L ? :)

Very curious about that MISC ship.
If it is a Capital, that'd give Misc 3 along side the Hull E and Endeavour, and I think that would be the most Cap ships for any single company in the game even beating out Aegis...?

My thought is a Carrot competitor. Less military, more science.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
ARGO will probably reveal the RAFT. My long time guess is that RAFT = Refine, Analyze, Filter & Transport.
Or, could be a farming ship: "Reduce Animals to Fertilizer and Trowel on"

A ship from MISC that is potentially large enough to have Disco struggling to restrain himself from hinting more than he's currently allowed? I won't lie, I'm intrigued & my finances are terrified because I resisted picking up a Liberty because I knew that the IAE / Anniversary sale would be here soon & there's usually a combo of new ships with 1 reasonably priced with the other to tempt the space whales appetites. IF it happens to be Exploration based, I'm sure that my DUR would enjoy me picking up his larger sibling in that field. IF there's a way that it has a hangar the DUR could fit within, I might break my keyboard from the TESTified efficiency of adding it to my fleet. I just pray that it'll be within my budget somehow.
Oh, I thought that RAFT was going to be the bigger one. Hmm. A big MISC ship... Maybe they figured that 98k scu isn't enough, so "Here's Hull F, 400k SCU and you need a space mage to move it"
Well, jokes aside, could be Hull D military variant. That'd actually be pretty interesting, we know they've been working on Hulls now and we know Hull D has a military variant.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
If it is a Capital, that'd give Misc 3 along side the Hull E and Endeavour, and I think that would be the most Cap ships for any single company in the game even beating out Aegis...?

My thought is a Carrot competitor. Less military, more science.
It'd be 4th, actually. Hull D and E are both capital.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Excited about the possibility of a MISC Explorer.

I wonder what features it will have to set it apart from the Carrack, really hope its not just a MISC version of the Carrack but has something unique/compelling about it that sets it apart (not just the style).
--Maybe some part of it separates for exploration/emergency situations?
--Included space for hydroponics/garden/specimens?
--Some experimental type of engine/system with its own Pros and slight Cons
--Some kind of special heat shield that allows it to get closer to stars than other ships? (maybe this will allow only this ship to land on certain moons/planets that are too hot for others?)

Who knows!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?