New Tesla truck unveiled

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
When are we gonna get the hover vehicles already !!! lol Looks like and odd truck good range if it's true. Wonder how it would work in the snow.

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Wasn't overall impressed with it, aesthetics aside, the performance numbers line up with the other Tesla vehicle as it is, and the towing capacity is a given with the torque generated by the motors on it. But for the price, I can see a few people grabbing them up.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Looks like something out of a budget sci-fi movie's set. Kinda disappointing.
I really don't get why they did the wedge shape for the cabin. It can't be good for space or visibility. But at least the short overhangs at front and back should allow it to do uneven terrain better, although the huge wheelbase isn't helping that either.
I'd say the target audience wasn't your average f150 buyer, even if the price is compelling, but I can't tell who it's aim at except for the 12 year old boy in me who would have liked the sci-fi shape.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmmm well it definitly looks like it's been taken out from an '80 sci-fi movie, can't say it doesn't looks good but I don't think it a veicle that you'll want to drive every day... a bit too exotic for the time

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm not sold on its front window shape, and without a 400-500 mile range, it's not that useful for my family (but that's an option, though probably $$). But the concept I like. We are starting to look for something to replace our F-150, and electric is on the table.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
@Thalstan

6 1/2'

3,500 pounds payload capacity.

range while towing i cant find much on it other than (comparable to towing without, probably)

Nothing on charge time yet. It seems it varies on the voltage of your charger looking at other teslas. it could be anywhere between 1-12 hours If I were to guess, with around an hour being used with 440v at a supercharger.

Forgot your password?