New World MMO! - Server East Coast - Valhalla - Covenant

Knightwolf

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Knightwolf
Meeting on Sunday in Discord.

Finalizing server choice and other loose ends.
New World meeting this Sunday in discord

PDT 1200
MDT 1300
CDT 1400
EDT 1500
Oh cool, I was looking in the forums and was just about to ask what are the details of participating with the guild in New World. Guess I'll show up for the meeting.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Crashdogg

Grand Admiral
Aug 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crashdogg
Game Launch Time

Launch Servers

New World's launch is a unique moment when Aeternum is an unclaimed land of opportunity, and the ability for you and your Company to organize, progress, and claim your territory is an exciting event as you establish a foothold to defend and develop. We want that initial land rush to feel fair for all our players around the world. We paid close attention during Closed and Open Beta to your feedback on when servers went live. When planning our server launch times, we took fairness and your feedback in mind and have designed a server roll out we hope will support the majority of our players. We took local times into consideration and will launch in the following order:

8AM CEST EU Servers will launch (9/27 at 11pm PT)

8AM BRT South American Servers will launch (9/28 4am PT)

9PM AEST Australian Servers will launch (9/28 4am PT*)

8AM ET NA East Coast Server will launch (9/28 at 5am PT)

8AM PT NA West Coast Servers will launch

Crashdogg

Grand Admiral
Aug 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crashdogg
Can you only play this on Steam? Don't think the gf has a Steam account yet

When is the game coming out?
Will it only be on PC?
Do I need an Amazon account to play it?
No, you do not need an Amazon account in order to play New World. You will need a Steam account to launch the game.
Where can I purchase the game?

Crashdogg

Grand Admiral
Aug 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crashdogg
Picking a server info. I found this site on the newworldgame reddit site that lists what servers streamers will be playing on. Being old, I can't begin to understand the relationship between streamers and followers but I know the color RED is bad and the color GREEN is good. Something to consider during Sundays discussion.

NoizeMaker

Commander
Aug 9, 2021
RSI Handle
NoizeMaker
So I'm just now seeing this... what exactly is the hype around this game? I'm trying to justify another division of my time for hobbies amidst SC, SCCA events, and the guns.

Forgot your password?