New World MMO! - Server East Coast - Valhalla - Covenant

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
So err...can't create a character on Valhalla cause poopy pants server is full. Go ahead and punt around on another server...pending character transfer?

Reactions: Blind Owl

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
The queues have become much better, around 500 now on Aus Zara server.
I was considering transferring out, but doesn't seem necessary anymore.

The game is quite the grind though, if you want to do crafting that is.
I have chopped down trees and mined rocks for 6 hours today, and you still require so much.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
The only way I get on is by logging in at 11pm, I put in my 2-3hrs and then pass out.

Im way behind everybody else in leveling, but tha'ts ok, we will all be caught in a month or two.
You are certainly not "way behind everyone else". I would say that you are doing better than average judging by server pop levels that I see. There are a LOT of noobs, 6-12's around here. You are already over 20. Gunnar has been playing since day 1 as much as any kid out there and you at the same level. Don't let these other super gangster speed demons pro mmo levelers like Munk, Kaz, Church, and all the rest pressure you to not fully100% fully enjoy and take in the experience Sir ;)

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Where ever you can get in is good!

Once they allow character transfers, we will make a move to what ever server can handle us all.
Ah great. So Valhalla isn't our final selection? I was hoping to start a character on the same World Set as Valhalla (ie. Cedar Forest) but every Akadia Eta World Set server is locked out. :thump:

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Remade my char in Valhalla, no queues so far!
Also level 20 in about 6 hour played I think, goes pretty fast when you dont stop for anyhing! (except Iron cant ignore iron)

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Remade my char in Valhalla, no queues so far!
Also level 20 in about 6 hour played I think, goes pretty fast when you dont stop for anyhing! (except Iron cant ignore iron)
What kind of exploits your running there?

I saw you arrive, then level 5, 10, 15... all in one session :D

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I was surprised too! Just running the main quests coupled with the other yellow quests and the daily 3 covenant ones. I use the patented "prone in shallow water -> home" teleport method ;) so that sure saved some time. Running firestaff and ice thing and aoeing entire packs also helped I guess.
I have 0 tradeskills though, except for some mining and harvesting. Everything is dirtcheap on the AH so not sure if im gonna bother till 60 with those.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Server transfer information.

You guys on Valhalla let the rest of us know what the verdict is lol.
sitting here on https://www.newworld.com/en-us/support/server-status f5ing until i fall asleep lol or the fresh server fires back up and i can run around to grab all the iron and gems i ca

Forgot your password?