Newbie - Bit late now though

RogueAssassin5

Commander
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
RogueA55a55in5
So thought I would introduce myself.

I am Amy aka Rogue, im 30 and from the UK.

I am new to the verse. Have just purchased duel joysticks and also head tracking. Going for the fullworks.

Have been playing for about 3 weeks now and have just done my first mining event today with the Sqn.

Always looking to play with others as I find myself boring company.

I try to get online alot but as I am an Army medic in real life I dont really have a set schedule.

Safe travels.

RogueAssassin5

Commander
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
RogueA55a55in5
Thank you all.

Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships or game play possibilities that you are interested in trying out & enjoying?
Erm not really I’m flying the freelancer and carrack at the moment. I’m not a fan of the carrack though.

i did have a cat and am now saving up for another one as the game glitches and took it off me.

I would like to have a go at merc missions etc and try out fighter roles but I’m not too good at flying yet. (Plus need to tweak the dual joysticks for optimum flying controls)

I’m looking forward to being able to get online with others and do missions etc rather than just carrying cargo from once place to another. I get bored quickly.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Erm not really I’m flying the freelancer and carrack at the moment. I’m not a fan of the carrack though.

i did have a cat and am now saving up for another one as the game glitches and took it off me.

I would like to have a go at merc missions etc and try out fighter roles but I’m not too good at flying yet. (Plus need to tweak the dual joysticks for optimum flying controls)

I’m looking forward to being able to get online with others and do missions etc rather than just carrying cargo from once place to another. I get bored quickly.
Welcome to TEST, the best group of drunken pilot in the 'verse!!

If you are going to grind money in the game other thne treading you can try FPS mining at the caves, also ship mining is very profitable once you get it (Prospector and MOLE are both available for in-game purchase).

If you'll like to try mercenary and combat mission in general take a note for the CFT event: every saturday (usually) at 20.00 UTC: recently we are doing some basic training for new player so there are no requirements other then bring your own beer (bartender not yet in game, so...)

RogueAssassin5

Commander
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
RogueA55a55in5
Welcome to TEST, the best group of drunken pilot in the 'verse!!

If you are going to grind money in the game other thne treading you can try FPS mining at the caves, also ship mining is very profitable once you get it (Prospector and MOLE are both available for in-game purchase).

If you'll like to try mercenary and combat mission in general take a note for the CFT event: every saturday (usually) at 20.00 UTC: recently we are doing some basic training for new player so there are no requirements other then bring your own beer (bartender not yet in game, so...)
I will keep an eye out for them. Thanks

yeah I currently have a prospector. Just getting into the mining business. The grind is real.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thank you all.

The ships of the Freelancer series are a great way to get into several aspects of SC. To the best of my knowledge, if others of us are either in game or chatting on our Discord when you're looking to try out various things, let us know & many of us will be happy to help. Personally, I enjoy hauling cargo, as I mostly play solo while I get use to the controls & learn how to play better at different things. I'm not a fan of being randomly popped with a 30k while in the middle of a cargo / trade delivery though. Once I'm good enough at ship combat, I'll be looking into beating both the Pirate Swarm as well as the Vanduul Swarm activities so that later I'll be qualified to purchase the Pirate edition ship variants. When or after I do, you'll be more than welcome to join me or I'll be happy to help you with them.

Forgot your password?