Nooooo Seung!!! Not the snow!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'd like to report a bug with the snow - whenever I click in the reply box the snow stops falling. If I open a thread and press "end" on my keyboard and click in the reply box fast enough I don't see one flake of snow.

This is unacceptable as it means I can TROLL CHRISTMAS ITSELF which is something i don't want to do BUT CAN'T HELP MYSELF.

Please remedy this immediately so snow falls all the time no matter what you are doing on screen, like typing or reading.

Taa.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'd like to report a bug with the snow - whenever I click in the reply box the snow stops falling. If I open a thread and press "end" on my keyboard and click in the reply box fast enough I don't see one flake of snow.

This is unacceptable as it means I can TROLL CHRISTMAS ITSELF which is something i don't want to do BUT CAN'T HELP MYSELF.

Please remedy this immediately so snow falls all the time no matter what you are doing on screen, like typing or reading.

Taa.
LMAO!!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Unless I'm wrong, wouldn't piles of snow be good ways of keeping your beers cold for your enjoyment? Happy holidays.
You can't drink frozen beer, you have to eat it after it has exploded into ice chunks all over the inside of your freezer.

Don't pretend you haven't done this trying to cool your beer faster and then forgotten about it, everyone on earth has done this at least once.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You can't drink frozen beer, you have to eat it after it has exploded into ice chunks all over the inside of your freezer.

Don't pretend you haven't done this trying to cool your beer faster and then forgotten about it, everyone on earth has done this at least once.
Beer doesn't usually freeze above 23f / -5c, but snow is made of frozen drops of water. So there is a good chance that the snow being wrapped around the beer will keep it below 32 but above its own freeze point.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Beer doesn't usually freeze above 23f / -5c, but snow is made of frozen drops of water. So there is a good chance that the snow being wrapped around the beer will keep it below 32 but above its own freeze point.
I dunno, 5 degrees is not much room for error. Turns out my freezer is -18... who knew?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In Texas, some less intelligent people might confuse sniffing cocaine with sniffing anthrax. Luckily, many of us have had so much slight exposure to such a biological hazard that they are pretty much immune to it. It tends to naturally grow in our soil in certain areas. Go figure.

Forgot your password?