Nooooo Seung!!! Not the snow!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You can't drink frozen beer, you have to eat it after it has exploded into ice chunks all over the inside of your freezer.
Or you could just toss those precious chunks of beer-ice into yer mug o' beer to help keep it colder longer.
And yes, I speak from experience.

I love this tradition! It reminds me of the nuclear fallout produced by the exploding power plants of thousands of crashed Auroras! Kinda makes me feel all warm and toasty...er, TESTY, inside!
Wait. So this isn't snow but nuclear fall out??
What country is Seung from anyway???

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My laptop is currently suffering from Ghost-Touches on its touch-screen so the snow following the cursor is great. Suddenly the snow will change direction and i'll know Casper is being a tosser again. And then i'll go to whatever link he's clicked on and i'll RAAAAAGE.

Stick it up your arse, Casper.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I actually like the type of "falling" snow... I don't like the type that sticks to the ground, makes it slippery, and mixed with salt and shoveled up on the sidewalks and is dirty and sticky and slushy and overall just disgusting.

If only we can make a snow that just falls, and disappears afterwards. Yeah... and make it not cold.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Guys, halp! My URL bar is breaking, all these little white pieces are falling off. D:

I guess that joke would've been more convincing if it wasn't on the 2nd page of snow-effect gripe thread...

Forgot your password?