Security Not So Serious Squad Return of the Cereal

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
This is just a general scout around for any other like minded players who want to do the military/bounty hunting/merc stuff for test but not 100% into learning codes and tactics etc other hardcore players want that may turn other people off

think of it as more a group that is playing overwatch quick play (that kind of idea)

My RSI Handle is Pander22

Last edited:

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
The cannonfodder squad?

Instead of "Team bravo-2-2 you are to proceed to lema-alpha-romero-waffle and engage with the delta 5 boogies of doom, then extract to LZ440048309845309780 and exfil"

We'd get this? "You guys, baddies over there, shoot em!"

Yes? :laughing:

I'm busy with a game project for school until mid June, but I play Overwatch from time to time, indeed quickplay... If anyone feels like joining me, add Slide#2207 on battle.net

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Will there be beer?

We will have all the beer due to the pre game beer raids
kegs of war baby!
I think this may be the only rule haha!

The cannonfodder squad?

Instead of "Team bravo-2-2 you are to proceed to lema-alpha-romero-waffle and engage with the delta 5 boogies of doom, then extract to LZ440048309845309780 and exfil"

We'd get this? "You guys, baddies over there, shoot em!"

Yes? :laughing:

I'm busy with a game project for school until mid June, but I play Overwatch from time to time, indeed quickplay... If anyone feels like joining me, add Slide#2207 on battle.net
Pretty much haha! as long as you are incompetent/drunk then we are good to go!

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
This is just a general scout around for any other like minded players who want to do the military/bounty hunting/merc stuff for test but not 100% into learning codes and tactics etc other hardcore players want that may turn other people off

think of it as more a group that is playing overwatch quick play (that kind of idea)

My RSI Handle is Pander22
- SO with 3.0 on the way we will soon have a bit more options for getting into some good fights on ground, sea, space and bar

If anyone is interested in having a group of casual shooty players let me know

Forgot your password?