Now you too can become an org leader for a mere $5000!

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
there used to be one but as you can imagine an org this size where a thread OP gets +20 there was a rather erm... How can I put it.

Well basically when Montoya posted there was around a 1/20 likes/dislikes. So it was removed to restore what they... he.. it calls "balance" to the order.

He also banned singing and parties recently so there would be no celebrating and small talk.
Understood.

I will immediately stop singing and celebrating that i'm not a SPAI....

I must stop typing now since this might be considerd as "small talk"

All hail Montoya!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
there used to be one but as you can imagine an org this size where a thread OP gets +20 there was a rather erm... How can I put it.

Well basically when Montoya posted there was around a 1/20 likes/dislikes. So it was removed to restore what they... he.. it calls "balance" to the order.

He also banned singing and parties recently so there would be no celebrating and small talk.
Dislike button is a tool for SPAIs to sew decent.

*SPAIs dislike Montoyas posts* "Mwahahahaaa all testies will think he is crap!"
*Some Testies* "Well, the dislike botton says so it must be true."
*Most Testies* "Don't be thick, you can't even spell the word 'Button' right you are unqualified to make any kind of desisions if a diskile button makes your mind up for you, here, let me train you in being able to ignore bullshit."
*Some Testies* "Thank you for helping me become a freethinking person able to make your own judgments based on facts and evidence and not just another moron following the crowd and easily corrupted popular opinion."
TEST LEVEL UP +1
*SPAIs* "Grrrrr, damn it."
*Blind Owl* "Blind Owl likes this."

Like button could be used for the same only liking specific members, but @Blind Owl saw to that by smothering everyone in like :slight_smile:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Dislike button is a tool for SPAIs to sew decent.

*SPAIs dislike Montoyas posts* "Mwahahahaaa all testies will think he is crap!"
*Some Testies* "Well, the dislike botton says so it must be true."
*Most Testies* "Don't be thick, you can't even spell the word 'Button' right you are unqualified to make any kind of desisions if a diskile button makes your mind up for you, here, let me train you in being able to ignore bullshit."
*Some Testies* "Thank you for helping me become a freethinking person able to make your own judgments based on facts and evidence and not just another moron following the crowd and easily corrupted popular opinion."
TEST LEVEL UP +1
*SPAIs* "Grrrrr, damn it."
*Blind Owl* "Blind Owl likes this."

Like button could be used for the same only liking specific members, but @Blind Owl saw to that by smothering everyone in like :slight_smile:
I love you all. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LIKES!

Forgot your password?