Ode to a Griefer

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl - Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that comment to reference 2 months from now when I am driving you nuts with questions and your pulling out your feathers asking "Who let that girl in??" :smile:
Good luck frustrating me Milady. I have a toddler, I am in the army (ergo I put up with the mostest, smrtestest, bestest more better people in the worlds) and I've survived TEST for almost 2 years. Haha.

Honestly though, ask all the questions you need. You'll find no frustration here, no-one will belittle you or treat you like an idiot. The most you'll get is hijacked threads and shitposting out the wazoo. This is the most welcoming community I've ever been a part of. I'm pushing 40 and have little tolerance for idiots, and unbelievably, I have found none here.

Calignosity

Vice Admiral
Jul 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Calignosity
Thanks! I do appreciate it. I have you beat in age. All my kids are grown. I have been around military men all my life. The BF was an army interrogator. Lol. I can handle myself with shitposting . :) The whole reason I accepted the Test invite over several others. People aren't all looking for reasons to be triggered and offended. That drives me up a wall. :)

And yup....i sprinkle everything with smiley faces. One of my best friends is someone I met on line. He kept telling me all my smiley faces had to be fake. Then he met me. "OMG! you really do smile all the time!"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks! I do appreciate it. I have you beat in age. All my kids are grown. I have been around military men all my life. The BF was an army interrogator. Lol. I can handle myself with shitposting . :slight_smile: The whole reason I accepted the Test invite over several others. People aren't all looking for reasons to be triggered and offended. That drives me up a wall. :slight_smile:

And yup....i sprinkle everything with smiley faces. One of my best friends is someone I met on line. He kept telling me all my smiley faces had to be fake. Then he met me. "OMG! you really do smile all the time!"
Haha. Well look at me now, putting my foot in my mouth. You know the ropes. :wink:

An interrogator eh? We call them 'gators here in Canada. It's a pretty prestigious piece of trade-craft. Good on him.

Yeah, you'll find none of that triggered BS here. None that I've seen anyways. Lots of beer though. Haha.

I had a friend once buy me a bumper sticker that said "Happy people are hiding something", because people kept telling me that I was too happy. Makes me laugh. I can totally relate. :slight_smile:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
They are just scared of what we might be hiding. :smile:
They should be. :smiling_imp:
nd keep you feet out of your mouth. Yuck! How do you even get in that position? Lol
My wife said yoga would be good for me. Now I'm permanently stuck in a pretzel position. I think this was her plan . . .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
@Blind Owl - Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that comment to reference 2 months from now when I am driving you nuts with questions and your pulling out your feathers asking "Who let that girl in??" :smile:
Don't worry about asking any questions at all.

My first Star Citizen game related question was just after I got a computer capable of running the game and was checking out my ship in the hangar... "How do i get off the toilet in my Constellation Taurus? I keep getting stuck". Apparently you had to HOLD the F key whereas I was just tapping it.

I renamed the ship the 'Constipation Taurus' for that day although it has a different name now. Check out the "Naming your digital children" thread for more names inspiration!

https://testsquadron.com/threads/naming-your-digital-children.7330/

Forgot your password?