Ok, Who did this?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
@Printimus, I've known some sailors & clearly part of their education system is worse than "Hooked on Phonics". In light of recent events, I don't think the education system has anything to do with pissed off sailors creating the art in the sky that occurred. If anyone is putting the two together, we can take this conversation to private messages and talk it out.
See how the ball rolls both ways? Lets put away our hostilities and just let a joke be a joke.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
lol cause we used to sail.....what would you prefer we be called? Motorboaters? I could get used to that....
Depends on what you do on the ship IMO.
Navigator, machine worker, gunner, tactician, Captain and so on (Or just captain, skipper, and crew if you don't wanna be specific. Works in racing/regattas).
But Motorboaters is definitely first pick :)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There's actually another word for Sailor. It's seamen (plural), or seaman (singluar). There are ranks in some Navy's like "Leading Seaman" and "Master Seaman" among the seamen too. These seamen are theoretically slightly better than the semi- functional Able seamen, or Ordinary Seamen which are, well ordinary. In the US Navy, I'm given to understand they only have 3 kinds of seamen.

On another note: If you take the word MILK and re-arrange the letters then change just 4 of them you get BEER!
Isn't that amazing?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
THE RAF DID IT FIRST-- AND-- THEY HAVE BIGGER UNDERCARRIAGE

In August this year, an RAF fighter pilot drew a 35-mile penis on radars monitoring skies over Lincolnshire, England.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42032629

it makes me proud
I was not aware of this and I live there.

EDIT - I have now seen a picture. Makes perfect sense considering where it is.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
you are mocking me, arnt you..... lol
Would I do that?
There's actually another word for Sailor. It's seamen (plural), or seaman (singluar). There are ranks in some Navy's like "Leading Seaman" and "Master Seaman" among the seamen too. These seamen are theoretically slightly better than the semi- functional Able seamen, or Ordinary Seamen which are, well ordinary. In the US Navy, I'm given to understand they only have 3 kinds of seamen.

On another note: If you take the word MILK and re-arrange the letters then change just 4 of them you get BEER!
Isn't that amazing?
My God. Your observations are so astute. Now I must put the on my cereal for breakfast.

Side note: I did basic with a guy named "Staine". He's in the Navy. So he was "Ordinary Seaman Staine".

Now for beer.

Forgot your password?