Ok, Who did this?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Careful there, you might offend a navy sailor.
Well you're not going to recruit many sea-women with a penis in the sky, are you? The ad is obviously "Wanted: People with these to crew our boats".

Any potential sea ladies would just be like "Well, i'm not qualified for the whole having a Johnson thing." wouldn't they?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Of course the Navy loves penis. Where else are they going to get fresh semen to fulfill their tasks & operate their vessels?
@Talonsbane , given recent events, it is not advised that you pick fights with Navy joking or otherwise. Nobody fears people from Air Force, but the entire planet fears facing off against a pissed off Sailors for numerous reasons. Thus it is best to have us on your side than against you. God Bless Navy!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
@Talonsbane , given recent events, it is not advised that you pick fights with Navy joking or otherwise. Nobody fears people from Air Force, but the entire planet fears facing off against a pissed off Sailors for numerous reasons. Thus it is best to have us on your side than against you. God Bless Navy!
Don't pick fights with sailors? But that's what I do on the daily! Nightly too during regattas. :D

Why does the navy get to be called sailors anyway?
They are on fucking motorboats! No sails to be seen on anything!

Ok, I know the US has 1 actual sailing-ship in it's fleet, but is that enough to call everyone sailors?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Don't pick fights with sailors? But that's what I do on the daily! Nightly too during regattas. :smile:

Ok, I know the US has 1 actual sailing-ship in it's fleet, but is that enough to call everyone sailors?
lol cause we used to sail.....what would you prefer we be called? Motorboaters? I could get used to that....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahah. Just so scary. So fabulously scary. Haha
Don't pick fights with sailors? But that's what I do on the daily! Nightly too during regattas. :smile:

Hahaha

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@Printimus, I've known some sailors & clearly part of their education system is worse than "Hooked on Phonics". In light of recent events, I don't think the education system has anything to do with pissed off sailors creating the art in the sky that occurred. If anyone is putting the two together, we can take this conversation to private messages and talk it out.

Forgot your password?