Operation Beach Resort

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Might I suggest that we search for the location along the border of UEE & Banu space? The Banu have no extradition with the UEE & specialize in all sorts of trading legal & illegal. Yet being on the border of UEE space would still allow us the protection of UEE forces should some foreign group decide to attack our party. It could also serve as a decent hub for fencing questionably obtained items through the Banu.
LOL, I love this. Basing our homestead selection on extradition laws! Because you just KNOW we're gonna need that, if for nothing else other than the trouble we're going to get in just by ACCIDENT!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
LOL, I love this. Basing our homestead selection on extradition laws! Because you just KNOW we're gonna need that, if for nothing else other than the trouble we're going to get in just by ACCIDENT!
Yes, but also the opportunity & availability for those who need to take advantage of the various trade routes. (They know who they are.)

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Might I suggest that we search for the location along the border of UEE & Banu space? The Banu have no extradition with the UEE & specialize in all sorts of trading legal & illegal. Yet being on the border of UEE space would still allow us the protection of UEE forces should some foreign group decide to attack our party. It could also serve as a decent hub for fencing questionably obtained items through the Banu.

I will update the criteria as somewhere between both could be super profitable!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Let's all agree that the biggest fools are those who think that they can drink all of TEST Squadron under the table. Afterall, there most likely isn't enough alcohol on the planet for all of us to become that intoxicated at the same time. LoL
Well then hell, we take more planets. In the name of alcohol, not conquest, of course.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Shhhh, you may accidentally tip off the competition to the source of the "All Natural" TEST Space Beer that our various Beerfarer pilots will quickly amass enough wealth to allow certain Members of TEST Squadron to successfully run for the election of ruler of the UEE. At which point they may nominate other certain members as diplomats who would thus be granted "diplomatic immunity". Hehehe Glory to TEST Squadron & our leader @Montoya

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The world for a billion years....or TEST for two.

On topic this sounds like a plan. There's been stated that there will be derelict space stations too, so if we could find a planet that has a derelict station, pimp that up overhead on the beach resort, park all our salvaged supercaps overhead and booze cruise around. Heartily approve of the Banu Frontier location.

Might I suggest Charon? One jump from Banu Space, 3 other jump points (4 total) and a power vacuum that seems like it could hypothetically work in our favor.

"Discovered late in the 25th Century, the remote system was home to the Messer's most notorious prisons. Shortly after the fall of the Messers, when declassified data of the atrocities commited in the system came to light, the Governors Council of Charon III officially renounced their recognition by the UEE, becoming the first and only planet to do so. Since then, the planet has been in a near constant state of turmoil as various factions have battled for political and social dominance."

But then again "WIP" and "subject to change", but I love the beach resort idea.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Been looking at systems on the starmap and I think I know where we should settle. It's no beach resort, But Taranis II (The planet below the Broken moon) is IDEAL for location. 1 jump to Terra and 3 jumps to Banu space. Unclaimed with LARGE jump tunnels. Thats a place we could really dig in (Plus the moon in the sky will look pretty friggin cool)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
it's because TEST is full of spais
That may be the case, but I feel that it is best for me to choose to believe the best in each of you wonderful TESTies until I'm proven wrong on individual an basis. This might seem crazy, but at least I'm fair & let's face it, this is TEST. Nobody does "Crazy" better than we do. So I'm among kindred souls.

Reactions: Bambooza

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Been looking at systems on the starmap and I think I know where we should settle. It's no beach resort, But Taranis II (The planet below the Broken moon) is IDEAL for location. 1 jump to Terra and 3 jumps to Banu space. Unclaimed with LARGE jump tunnels. Thats a place we could really dig in (Plus the moon in the sky will look pretty friggin cool)
I'm a bit worried where on description of taranis 2 it says Pilots avoid this place due to all the asteroids haha might makeour haulers a bit nervous coming home haha

The world for a billion years....or TEST for two.

On topic this sounds like a plan. There's been stated that there will be derelict space stations too, so if we could find a planet that has a derelict station, pimp that up overhead on the beach resort, park all our salvaged supercaps overhead and booze cruise around. Heartily approve of the Banu Frontier location.

Might I suggest Charon? One jump from Banu Space, 3 other jump points (4 total) and a power vacuum that seems like it could hypothetically work in our favor.

"Discovered late in the 25th Century, the remote system was home to the Messer's most notorious prisons. Shortly after the fall of the Messers, when declassified data of the atrocities commited in the system came to light, the Governors Council of Charon III officially renounced their recognition by the UEE, becoming the first and only planet to do so. Since then, the planet has been in a near constant state of turmoil as various factions have battled for political and social dominance."

But then again "WIP" and "subject to change", but I love the beach resort idea.

Charon looks pretty nice indeed nice and out the way and a temperate world beside tyrol for some illegal goods too

We must summon the leaders of test and make this more of an official movement!

OPSCHIEF

Vice Admiral
Donor
Aug 15, 2017
RSI Handle
OPSCHIEF
I think this was already voiced earlier, so I'm seconding the idea of concentrating efforts on exploring and discovering the best location and choosing one location at first, build one mega base and then expand from there. "TEST BASE 1" !

Forgot your password?