Operation Beach Resort

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I agree with the others that we should be between UEE and non-UEE space. Maybe closer to UEE as to keep no-goodnics farther away. So we can have good clean fun, without worrying about breaking up the party to load up for defense.. But we should look for a place that has deep water as well as land so we can have surfing. I'll build a few surf shacks in my Pioneer.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
I agree with the others that we should be between UEE and non-UEE space. Maybe closer to UEE as to keep no-goodnics farther away. So we can have good clean fun, without worrying about breaking up the party to load up for defense.. But we should look for a place that has deep water as well as land so we can have surfing. I'll build a few surf shacks in my Pioneer.

Gonna Grab a Carrack hopefully over the weekend so fist thing I'm doing is getting a crew and scouting worlds for potential spots

Might put a post up in testy explore core see if we cant get a small fleet together for getting a good sweep on

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Just don't forget on all that exploring to bring back high mineral content locations for the Prospects and Orions to start tearing into as the Pioneers will need all of it.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
Just don't forget on all that exploring to bring back high mineral content locations for the Prospects and Orions to start tearing into as the Pioneers will need all of it.
As soon as I can ill be heading out with a crew and a carrack and marking places with high mineral content for others!

Gonna explore the universe bby

Forgot your password?