Operation Beach Resort

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
But they are testies so nothing makes them nervous.
In my opinion, that is not entirely true. I believe many TESTies begin to get at least a little nervous when they realize that they are down to their last beer if the closest place to get more closes before they can get there.

Reactions: Ezz

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I'm a bit worried where on description of taranis 2 it says Pilots avoid this place due to all the asteroids haha might makeour haulers a bit nervous coming home haha
We shall call it "Git Guud base Alpha" and will provide beer to any pilot who can belly up to the bar.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
In my opinion, that is not entirely true. I believe many TESTies begin to get at least a little nervous when they realize that they are down to their last beer if the closest place to get more closes before they can get there.
Guess it all depends on their alignment if they leave money after helping themselves in to restock their beer supply.

Reactions: Talonsbane

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I know someone in the Pirate division has one. Whenever this gets underway in like 3 years, i'll see if we can borrow it.

I'm sure Rock Raiders have a shitton too, and we also have that collectively funded org one too. I hope multiple Pioneers can team up to build shit faster too, that'd be awesomesauce.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Let's all agree that the biggest fools are those who think that they can drink all of TEST Squadron under the table. Afterall, there most likely isn't enough alcohol on the planet for all of us to become that intoxicated at the same time. LoL
Isn't that what Starfarers are for?

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I definitely like this plan, and I like the idea of getting the monies for TEST. That Pioneer is going to cost a lot using it to build I would think, but man, what an advantage to scout, explore, and build. Also monies will get the Org into better positioning all around in the game overall in a manner of speaking, re: bargaining, trading etc

Definitely valid arguments for the other choices as well

- Raither

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I know someone in the Pirate division has one. Whenever this gets underway in like 3 years, i'll see if we can borrow it.

I'm sure Rock Raiders have a shitton too, and we also have that collectively funded org one too. I hope multiple Pioneers can team up to build shit faster too, that'd be awesomesauce.

I'm not sure I want to build shit faster, as it sounds painful. Then one has to factor in the strength of their porcelain throne as well as its flushing capacity.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not sure I want to build shit faster, as it sounds painful. Then one has to factor in the strength of their porcelain throne as well as its flushing capacity.
I seem to recall an old episode of Married With Children in which Al Bundy obtained a porcelain throne for his private bathroom that might do the job. LoL

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
I got Carrack with a load of Dragonflies to find a spot and secure it. :wink::thumbsup:

You mean they might be nervous if they where not drunk and or stoned. But they are testies so nothing makes them nervous.
TESTies don't know what danger means. to us, it's just a synonym for "fun".

Last edited:
Forgot your password?