Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
How far do you have to go Gunny?
Just under 5K

Will probably reach a year from now on my own, will see.. my conditions to trade are pretty strict (with public) so might turn off some people but it will help mitigate scammers... which are rampant now on the subreddit.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Just under 5K

Will probably reach a year from now on my own, will see.. my conditions to trade are pretty strict (with public) so might turn off some people but it will help mitigate scammers... which are rampant now on the subreddit.
No one has bought yet? thats a bummer.... The market has been dry lately due to anniversary sale and all the scammers out there its tough to trust anyone anymore.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
NEW YEARS UPDATE!
I'll also accept payment in cryptocurrency if you'll wait for me to liquidate through coinbase to purchase my buyback once it's fiat, coinbase exchange fee and transfer fees should be included in the crypto payment. If currency takes a nosedive during transaction, we'll need to wait till it jumps back up. I prefer Bitcoin. Ship buyers in cryptocurrency can be brand new to this community, since crypto is not refundable/not chargeback-able it greatly lowers the risk for me as an at cost ship seller. However it is more risky for the buyer, but you can rest assured I'll be completely transparent and make sure you get your ship(s)! PM for details.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Cool deal man, Looking to make a $350+ deal today if you will allow me.:slight_smile:

Thanks for hooking me up brother!, Looking forward to doing future business and helping you meet your goal.
Traded ADD-ONS - STARFARER + NOX 2 PACK LTI, went very smooth. Thank you!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I don't make a lot of money like others in concierge so it's a lot harder for me to get to these pledge levels which makes pledging like this borderline unhealthy. But it makes me happy
Hey, I'm in the same ship. (no pun in 10 did) I don't feel so bad now.
Although "rearranging" my hangar with melts and new purchases can be a good game of chess. Hello Pirate Cutty. And 85X and Tonk, I'll get you two back later in the spring or summer.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Same. I've now got a final list of what my fleet's gonna look like. I need one ground vehicle and three more ships: Cyclone TR, Hurricane, Eclipse, and Caterpillar.
:spy:opens trench coat
I got plenty of your Cyclones, Hurricanes, and Eclipses... but I'm all out of Caterpillars
They all have LTI too, you know.. the good stuff :ok_hand:

Forgot your password?