Original LTI Ships and Ground Vehicles for TESTies

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Is it weird that I had a dream just now that there was a new concept ship with a kind of a bubble view in the rear end and inside was entirely in Xi'an?

Well it just so happens... I have a Bomber toi Harbinger CCU still in my Hangar, I don't need it anymore since I applied one to pack.

It's a $5 CCU, you're welcomed to have it.

Ad far as F7A I only have 1 and it's not giftable because it was gifted to me.
I didn't get any bomber CCUs because of the price increase but I got a ton of
STARFARER TO ESPERIA GLAIVE CCUs (many)
I got a bunch of the new ENDEAVOR MASTER SETs (came with extra bio module) and my original from @GrumpyCat is available at cost (pinging you incase you want it back?)
Though the new set would be better but not sure if it's giftable.

Also got
STARFARER TO ESPERIA PROWLER CCUs (not many)
STARFARER TO ANVIL CRUCIBLE CCUs (not many)
RAZOR TO AOPOA SAN'TOK.YAI CCUs (many)
85X TO ANVIL VALKYRIE CCUs (not many)

And that's about all the extra I got from this past anniversary sale for spare CCUs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Is it weird that I had a dream just now that there was a new concept ship with a kind of a bubble view in the rear end and inside was entirely in Xi'an?

Well it just so happens... I have a Bomber toi Harbinger CCU still in my Hangar, I don't need it anymore since I applied one to pack.

It's a $5 CCU, you're welcomed to have it.

Ad far as F7A I only have 1 and it's not giftable because it was gifted to me.
I didn't get any bomber CCUs because of the price increase but I got a ton of
STARFARER TO ESPERIA GLAIVE CCUs (many)
I got a bunch of the new ENDEAVOR MASTER SETs (came with extra bio module) and my original from @GrumpyCat is available at cost (pinging you incase you want it back?)
Though the new set would be better but not sure if it's giftable.

Also got
STARFARER TO ESPERIA PROWLER CCUs (not many)
STARFARER TO ANVIL CRUCIBLE CCUs (not many)
RAZOR TO AOPOA SAN'TOK.YAI CCUs (many)
85X TO ANVIL VALKYRIE CCUs (not many)

And that's about all the extra I got from this past anniversary sale for spare CCUs.
Awesome. Thanks Gunny. I've already got the Tali to Harby in my buyback. Just trying to get myself to the Tali now. Lol. I completely missed/didn't think of it during the sale. Ugh.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Checked, I believe the only terrapin CCU I have is
SHIP UPGRADES - TERRAPIN TO APOLLO TRIAGE UPGRADE
all good thanks for checking. i'm 99% sure a mercury will be in my hangar what CCU do you think would be good to get before it goes up in price? i think i'm holding out for the defender to bump in price first though. terrapin is the only one that makes sense in that range right?

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
all good thanks for checking. i'm 99% sure a mercury will be in my hangar what CCU do you think would be good to get before it goes up in price? i think i'm holding out for the defender to bump in price first though. terrapin is the only one that makes sense in that range right?
I use this site whenever deciding what would be a good CCU candidate
https://starcitizen.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_ship_and_vehicle_prices

Best direct CCU candidates to current Mercury (no price increase, $225)
Original Terrapin +$25 gain ($195 to $220), $5 CCU
Original Hurricane +$20 gain ($175 to $195), $30 CCU
Original Super Hornet +$15 gain ($165 to $180), $45 CCU

Theoretical best CCU path (some of these might not exist due to price change timing)
Original Reliant Kore (+$15) to Original M50 (+$20) after Kore price increase but before the M50 price increase
New M50 to Original Khartu-al (+$20)
New Khartru-al to Original Hurricane (+$20)
Because hurricane price increase was late, $0 CCU in 2017 to Terrapin might not exist.
New hurricane to Mercury Star Runner
Hence...
this CCU path costed
$150 in total
Saving $75

There may be a few better CCU paths, see what you have stored up and what would work best for you.
If a CCU path doesn't save you more money than a Warbond edition of the Mercury Star Runner, then it's not worth it.
In those cases, just get the warbond.

Last edited:

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
I use this site whenever deciding what would be a good CCU candidate
https://starcitizen.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_ship_and_vehicle_prices

Best direct CCU candidates to current Mercury (no price increase, $225)
Original Terrapin +$25 gain ($195 to $220), $5 CCU
Original Hurricane +$20 gain ($175 to $195), $30 CCU
Original Super Hornet +$15 gain ($165 to $180), $45 CCU

Theoretical best CCU path (some of these might not exist due to price change timing)
Original Reliant Kore (+$15) to Original M50 (+$20) after Kore price increase but before the M50 price increase
New M50 to Original Khartu-al (+$20)
New Khartru-al to Original Hurricane (+$20)
Because hurricane price increase was late, $0 CCU in 2017 to Terrapin might not exist.
New hurricane to Mercury Star Runner
Hence...
this CCU path costed
$150 in total
Saving $75

There may be a few better CCU paths, see what you have stored up and what would work best for you.
If a CCU path doesn't save you more money than a Warbond edition of the Mercury Star Runner, then it's not worth it.
In those cases, just get the warbond.
aye. good stuff. i use a similar site: https://starcitizen.tools/List_of_Ship_and_Vehicle_Prices

problem is i don't have that many CCU's in my inven. i got the memo late so :( atm the ship i'm trying to push there is sitting at a POS Khartu with 125 in it and i probably should have waited on the 300 rework as well. this whole price thing change is stupid. they've opened up a door they can't close now. i have 1 ship in my fleet that is its actual price and it bothers me. i want to melt it because i feel like i shouldn't have to pay full price for anything lol.

thanks for info :D

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Always a good idea to have upgrades from flyable ships to soon to be flyable ships. A $5 Super Hornet to Banu Defender or a $5 Terrapin to Mercury Star Runner can save you money in the future.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Always a good idea to have upgrades from flyable ships to soon to be flyable ships. A $5 Super Hornet to Banu Defender or a $5 Terrapin to Mercury Star Runner can save you money in the future.
Exactly i always spend a good part of the anniversary sale building my inventory of CCUs then i keep as many as i can as credits for ships i know are comming out soon or have some major work being done on them which would cause them to increase in price.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Atomise

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Atomise
@Atomise , Here in Test we are more than happy to sell to other members once they have introduced themselves and been around approximately 3 months so we know you arent just using us.
I am new yes. But been a backer since 2014. I was with xplor since then. Recently joined and montoya knows me. I would rather buy in the org so the ship stays in the org. I also brought my brother across to test. As cosmic and montoya said. They need people not ships. So I brought people. What other info would you like to know?

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I am new yes. But been a backer since 2014. I was with xplor since then. Recently joined and montoya knows me. I would rather buy in the org so the ship stays in the org. I also brought my brother across to test. As cosmic and montoya said. They need people not ships. So I brought people. What other info would you like to know?
By introducing yourself, we are referring to the new members area. Up towards the top, click on FORUMS > Star Citizen category > Members Introduction and then follow the prompt from the sticky thread there.

This helps other members get to know you just a tad which will aid you in your ship purchasing here on our TEST forums! Best of luck to your endeavors!

Forgot your password?