Original LTI Ships and Ground Vehicles for TESTies

Atomise

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Atomise
By introducing yourself, we are referring to the new members area. Up towards the top, click on FORUMS > Star Citizen category > Members Introduction and then follow the prompt from the sticky thread there.

This helps other members get to know you just a tad which will aid you in your ship purchasing here on our TEST forums! Best of luck to your endeavors!
Good day. No problem. I have done so. Thanks again.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
As a VERY IMPORTANT update. Paypal now (and if they did this before I didn't notice) charges for 1 cent verification invoices and does not allow them to be refunded without a charge to me the seller. In other words, I don't receive 1 cent and have to pay for the 1 cent myself in order to refund it.
ThisisNew_cropped.png

I just experienced this today.

So going forward, all 1 cent PayPal verified verification invoices I am considering them as a small fee for part of the process of being able to trade with me.
I will reword the 1 cent verification invoice terms stating they are not refundable.
I apologize for the change, this was not an issue in prior years until now.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
PSA
Be careful about paying for trades using a checking account via PayPal.
IT IS NOT always IMMEDIATE it seems

A few days ago, I had my first "E-CHECK" payment via PayPal.
It was not intentional from the Buyer,
but once he used his checking account to pay the invoice,
it locked us both into a payment "pending" period which takes quite a while to clear, about a week.
Neither of us is able to cancel through PayPal. We're both locked in until the pending cycle clears.

This is a major inconvenience for anyone wanting to fly their grey market ships right away.
So, just wanted to share with others in the Marketplace.

I'll be putting this info summarized into my invoice disclaimers as well as trying to explain to new buyers about the delay if they decide to pay an invoice with "E-Check" on PayPal.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
PSA
Be careful about paying for trades using a checking account via PayPal.
IT IS NOT always IMMEDIATE it seems

A few days ago, I had my first "E-CHECK" payment via PayPal.
It was not intentional from the Buyer,
but once he used his checking account to pay the invoice,
it locked us both into a payment "pending" period which takes quite a while to clear, about a week.
Neither of us is able to cancel through PayPal. We're both locked in until the pending cycle clears.

This is a major inconvenience for anyone wanting to fly their grey market ships right away.
So, just wanted to share with others in the Marketplace.

I'll be putting this info summarized into my invoice disclaimers as well as trying to explain to new buyers about the delay if they decide to pay an invoice with "E-Check" on PayPal.
Hmm thats weird i use paypal payment by my checking account all the time and its always instant are you sure he had his checking registered to paypal already? I know they take about 1 week to verify a checking account when first setting it up on paypal but after that its instant.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Hmm thats weird i use paypal payment by my checking account all the time and its always instant are you sure he had his checking registered to paypal already? I know they take about 1 week to verify a checking account when first setting it up on paypal but after that its instant.
Well, this is the first $500+ purchase of the buyer's PayPal account and the account is PayPal verified and had the checking account on for a while.
For us as sellers or active buyers probably won't affect us,
but for brand new buyers, it's a possibility it seems.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello DirectorGunner,
I am looking for snubs craft to fill a Carrack. Do you have Merlin (ideally this last one) or Archimedes for sale? I'd like to put 4 in the Carrack.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QalYGuyvR8I

If no Kruger available, i am interested in your Nox pack, either the 2 pack or 5 pack. I've seen you can put like 10+ Nox in a Carrack :) so i might buy some on a regular basis till i reach that goal.
But i do not understand where your price is, i see you list the reclaim price for 75$ or 180$, but how much do you sell them for?

Thank you.

edit : corrected my wish list for Kruger, i'm all in for the Merlin, i don't see some for sale on the ebay market.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Hi @vahadar
My OP has all my available ships.
I have a lot of 85x and some ground vehicles if you're interested.
But otherwise no I don't have additional merlins or archi's for sale.
Sorry.
All my buybacks are at cost + pp fees.
If you click each ship pledge on my OP it'll show you the pledge and the pledge price (minus paypal fee).
I also put the same cost next to each pledge name.

To reiterate, I don't charge anything extra other than the PayPal fee so I don't lose money, or gain money for that matter.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Damn too bad you dont have any ravens :( let me know of you come across any!
You can try the subreddit, but other than that I have no idea how to go about getting raven codes now.
I avoid eBay like the plague because of the price gouging.

LilleMats

Admiral
Donor
Mar 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Lillemats
PLEASE NOTE:
I am the original owner of all these pledges, most are in my buybacks.
To calculate your paypal fees you can use this link http://www.gregledet.net/ppfcm.html
for invoices, PayPal's international fee rate is 4.8% + $0.30, I'll refund the paypal fee difference depending on your fees after the invoice is paid.
I maintain the right to refuse to sell to some individuals, explanation is below right before the edited section.
just wanto help out with informing that you can now choose the option to type in the amount of money the recieving end should get insted of having to calculate it, this will add the fees on to the payers bill :)

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
just wanto help out with informing that you can now choose the option to type in the amount of money the recieving end should get insted of having to calculate it, this will add the fees on to the payers bill :)
With invoicing? I didn't see that last week or there abouts.

Forgot your password?