Original LTI Ships and Ground Vehicles for TESTies

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
here's what I have right now for CCUs. Keep in mind all prices are probably wrong, these were the prices on them when I melted them. Just inquire in a new reply with a request for an image of the buyback to see it's current price.
  • SHIP UPGRADES - DRAGONFLY YELLOWJACKET TO ORION UPGRADE 1 $290
Trying my luck, is this one in hangar or in buybacks (crossing fingers^^) ?

I'll send you a PM.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Greetings my wonderful brother from another mother. I'm curious, is this stating that there are currently 21 of this bundle available. If so, I'd like to purchase 1 either in Dec or Jan if possible depending on finances. If not *shrugs* then such is life. Either way, I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Are these for yourself? Because you sell this exact ship on Star Hamgar.
Damn Doyzer... good catch.
He also have a reddit and space foundry shop.
The guy seemed legit to me when i sold him one blackbeard paint, for his personnal collection, as he claimed. I knew he was a reddit reseller so one was okay. But i said no when he wanted to buy them in greater numbers.

It is me who directed him to Gunner, because he was asking to me if i have LTI tokens for sale. So i put the blame on myself :)

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
I've been a seller at /r/starcitizen_trades for years, and never hid the final destination of my purchases. But that "I prefer not to answer to your inquiry since I personally asked politely to the thread owner" sounded just too condescendent. Specially since one of the tacit rules of this forum is to sell without profit.

Reselling the ships purchased here in Star Hangar no less is just the cherry on top.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When friends come together & help each other make each other better, it makes me smile. When somebody takes advantage of a potential friend for their own gain, that steals the smile away. I'm not going to judge on things that I don't know anything about. I will judge on those things I do know though. I know that the interactions with most all of the TESTies that I've met have helped me through far more things than either of us realized at the time, for which I'll forever be grateful. For those rare individuals that we haven't connected on things right, I'm still appreciative. All in all, I bid you all Cheers & hope that those of us that do our best to benefit each other will help rise each other up.

Forgot your password?