Original LTI Ships and Ground Vehicles for TESTies

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Lots of new toys added to my hangar, thank you very much @DirectorGunner !
A pleasure to trade with you again !
Always a pleasure, sorry for taking so long, been hammered with things recently.
And thank you for helping me get to this next tier (probably, I guess around 40K to 50K will be the next tier they would announce if any, maybe 42K)
Spent40KBilling.jpg

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Always a pleasure, sorry for taking so long, been hammered with things recently.
And thank you for helping me get to this next tier (probably, I guess around 40K to 50K will be the next tier they would announce if any, maybe 42K)
View attachment 21532
You only spent $40?!

Casual Noob.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You only spent $40?!
I mean, if you spend more than $40, it's all down hill after that.

$40 is the ultimate path shortcut into concierge that has ever been possible. So, would this make @DirectorGunner the god or CCU because he upgraded all those tiers for $40 & a bit of blue? Sounds like it to me. Cheers & congrats!
lol yea I just paranoid showing any exact account info anywhere that is public facing. So censor everything!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
lol yea I just paranoid showing any exact account info anywhere that is public facing. So censor everything!
It's ok, I'm sure that you just didn't want to brag while showing that in addition to your $40, you've also tossed your 2 cents in. $40.02 isn't as clean cut & nice looking as an even number. Then again, eventually you might toss another 2 cents in to make your total 40.04. Which would show that you're watching & hearing what's going on by the simulated eyes & ears of the number. ;p Cheers my friend.

• Glorious
Reactions: DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think once this game is fully released, TEST squadron needs to officially have our ship dealer be @DirectorGunner. We could set him up with a base of operations (car dealership) and call it "Gunners Garage" like we had at Delamar with Teachs Ship Shop.
I think that it would be clear that the various ships would be flying off the showroom floor faster than shells from a Behring C-788 "Combine" Ballistic Cannon as @DirectorGunner pulls the trigger on 1 satisfied customer after another.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Could be the anchor settlement for Testie city. A dusty town on Damar, close enough to Bountiful Harvest for some beer runs.
That brings up a good point, where does our glorious leader foresee us laying down our first settlement to take over? I hear Pyro will be friendly to a bunch of lawless drunks trying to barcrawl from space station to space station and planet to planet in our auroras. Gonna need a vulcan and a couple liberators to ensure we have enough gas to continue our librations.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Can do no more trades today and limited to under $150 in trades tomorrow or whenever this "daily" limit resets, in order to complete my current trade. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
MaximumLimit.jpg

I think this daily limit is approx. $1000. In the last 48 hours all I traded was four $40 X1's, it wouldn't let me gift an $850 pioneer, but it would let me gift the $725 vehicle pack.
So if anyone wants anything from me, please allow me 24 to 48 hours to complete the pioneer trade first. Thank you!

P.S. :love:you GrumpyCat

Forgot your password?