Original LTI Ships and Ground Vehicles for TESTies

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That brings up a good point, where does our glorious leader foresee us laying down our first settlement to take over? I hear Pyro will be friendly to a bunch of lawless drunks trying to barcrawl from space station to space station and planet to planet in our auroras. Gonna need a vulcan and a couple liberators to ensure we have enough gas to continue our librations.
it would have to be in neutral space so our pirate buddies dont get wiped out by security forces.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
How you can LOSE money on Warbond CCUs even though it looks like you are saving money, when there are better routes available to get there. In this scenario, I would need to find a ship CCU chain that saved me at least $42.50 before getting to this Ares Inferno warbond CCU to reach the original cheapest offering of the Ares. And even more so to get a "good deal" on it.
CIG_Marketing_ProductSalesPerceptionManipulation.jpg

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Hi yall, I'm in a bad state of mind and probably going to try to sell some of my sellable fleet. Not going anywhere, I just need to get into a better state of mind.
I'm closing down my buybacks for a little while. If you want to wait you can sub this thread, I'll make a new reply when I get in the right head space again and end up in a better place financially.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?