ATempest
Last edited:

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
I have been waiting for this one for a long time. Well worth the wait. Cant wait to get out there and bust some roids!

Reactions: Dorian Grey

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I am crying of Excitement !!! reminds me of a mix between the ALIENS space ship and the Event Horizon rescue ship!

Reactions: o-BHG-o

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
With an experienced crew and combat support during mining/transport.
She could be the UEC printing machine.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm somewhat surprised. Even 4-ish beers in, I feel no overwhelming urge to buy the Orion. I will be happy enough either serving on somebody else's ship if I feel the urge to mine; but I think I will be happier still working as a explorer helping to find new resource fields, or as a transporter carrying precious ores to the locations with optimal sell values.

Reactions: SARGE

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Orion Captain checking in. It looks way spiffier than I was anticipating.

I wasn't sure if I was going to get one, but it blew me away as soon as it was posted. :D

Reactions: Walex

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I look forward to ether crashing the ship into a asteroid , or after a long time of careful navigating the belt to reach the richest and rarest ores..... shooting my laser into a volatile gas pocket that will explode and destroy everything near it, like a boss

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
I look forward to ether crashing the ship into a asteroid , or after a long time of careful navigating the belt to reach the richest and rarest ores..... shooting my laser into a volatile gas pocket that will explode and destroy everything near it, like a boss
Big explosions everywhere, I believe we are set to go !

Forgot your password?