Orion is here !

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
I'm somewhat surprised. Even 4-ish beers in, I feel no overwhelming urge to buy the Orion. I will be happy enough either serving on somebody else's ship if I feel the urge to mine; but I think I will be happier still working as a explorer helping to find new resource fields, or as a transporter carrying precious ores to the locations with optimal sell values.
Same here brother, I would love one, but 325 is a lot of money to dish out in 10 days or so...a lot of corners I will have to work out on in "The Merc" (210/Bragg BlvdFayetteville, NC) to make that. I'll dance for free money...

Oh well, I'll work on someone else' ship...
...if I could afford one (or get people to give me free money...I mean donation)...I would get one as well... :)

Reactions: Dalarast

zombiebombie3

Space Marshal
Feb 9, 2015
RSI Handle
zombiebombie3
i had a strange tingling in my wallet region when i saw the ship. after a couple of cold showers and a call to my SC support friend I realize i dont NEED this ship. Now to have a few well-earned drinks and totally not buy one in a moment of weakness

Reactions: Pendali

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
i had a strange tingling in my wallet region when i saw the ship. after a couple of cold showers and a call to my SC support friend I realize i dont NEED this ship. Now to have a few well-earned drinks and totally not buy one in a moment of weakness
Haha yeah, we certainly don't need to buy one, however having one would be great if your pursuing a mining career.
That being said, I'm sure they will release other smaller mining ships, and modular variants so other multi-crew ships can mine to a certain extent.

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
I read the overview of the mining career and it sounds pretty awesome. I'm not sure I'd want to do it everyday but filling in on an Orion from time to time would be pretty sweet.

Forgot your password?