Other orgs are setting high standards for accepting new members!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
It has become obvious time and time again that other orgs are setting the high bar for new recruits.

As such, and in efforts to remain relevant, I feel it is time we also set some high standards here at TEST.

From today forward, all new applicants will be required to have a basic understanding of physics which will translate into better understanding of game mechanics and how to improve your Aurora crashing skills.

Here are some basics to get you all up to speed!

There will be an exam when the game launches.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
It has become obvious time and time again that other orgs are setting the high bar for new recruits.

As such, and in efforts to remain relevant, I feel it is time we also set some high standards here at TEST.

From today forward, all new applicants will be required to have a basic understanding of physics which will translate into better understanding of game mechanics and how to improve your Aurora crashing skills.

Here are some basics to get you all up to speed!

There will be an exam when the game launches.

Wait a second...

new applicants

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Just in Case that here are some AI's lurking around, trying to become a Testie, apply this:

while(testie.isSleeping==false){
testie.drink(beer);
testie.say("I got this!");
if(Aurora.isCrashed==true){
testie.drink(shot);
testie.respawn(Aurora);
testie.shout("And an other one!");​
}​
}

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor