Overlord Stinger Armor Set

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
So we don't get the armor set as our monthly? what is our monthly this month and how much does the armor set cost?
Subscribers are already getting them it looks like, depending on subscription level. But you can also buy the yellow if your subscription level doesn't get it for you... note it does not come with the helmet if you buy it.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Here is the comm-link...in a nutshell, you get the Black and Yellow if your are the Imperator ($20 a month) level subscriber, but you can buy it for $7.50 on the store if you are a Centurion ($10 a month) level. And "helmets are acquired separately" KEKW

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
And ordered and can’t wait to rock this. First MF who calls me bumblebee will be hunted to the end of the verse.

luckily in this current stage the verse isn’t that big. I mean I don’t have time for a real galaxy hunting mission....

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Subscribers are already getting them it looks like, depending on subscription level. But you can also buy the yellow if your subscription level doesn't get it for you... note it does not come with the helmet if you buy it.
wait if it doesn't come with the helmet how do you get it?

Reactions: Vavrik

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Figured it was time to take an expedition with the new armor in the flagship of my fleet to spread the word of our glorious leader and the virtues of test.... figured I should share my scrapbook:

Armor sealed and Aurora ready to explore the verse:
test2.png

One day sun... one day I will get you:
Sun1.png

RSI's viewscreen obstructs the beauty of the TEST colors...
test1.png

Just thinking about TEST stuff....:
test3.png

And safety made it back and landed at PO:
Landed.png

Attachments

Forgot your password?