Owl's going home for a visit!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
After being gone for 157 days, or 3768 hours (as of right now), your Fowl Owl is about to go home and see his family for a visit. Why is this important to you? It ain't, but I'm so fucking excited I can barely contain myself. So I'm sharing my joy. While I've been gone, my son has gone from a toddler to a little boy, and has learned how to speak his S's. A new roof has been put on our home, 2x massive oaks have falling in my backyard, my kid has started school, and my wife has conquered every goddamn trial that me being deployed could throw at a shift working nurse and mother. She rocks.

Owl's flying home today lads and lasses.

:glorious:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Good! Go be a dad!
Yessir!
Yay!

Go spoil those kids!
I fully intend to spoil the whole family. With time and presence. Off to the Caribbean for a week, and early Christmas after that (as I'll be flying back to the sandbox in mid December).
Have a great Christmas with your family!
Oh we shall! We're going to celebrate it early. My 4 year old son won't know the difference, haha.
A homing owl!!
Indeed! Homing through 8 timezones 3 international airports, and one municipal airport. Haha.
∆∆ I see you've scheduled each of my days home for me. Haha
Massive respect for your wife, have a great time!
Yeah, she's a damn champion. I'll pass along your salutation. I make sure to convey my appreciation to her on the daily (or when I can).
Thanks brother.
I am very happy for you my friend.
You have a wonderful family.....and are an extremely fortunate man.
Enjoy your visit.
Have a very Happy Holiday season.
Thanks Cosmic. I appreciate you saying that. I'm sure as shit looking forward to seeing them, that's for sure. My little guy has been counting down the days, haha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You deserve this Owl .. good on ya
Thanks brother! I'm certainly looking forward to it. 5 months and 1 week is too long. My kid has grown up on me, haha.
Enjoy your family time, drink some beer with your son (no, it's not too young, better start early then have him grow as a vegan...) and get some rest!
Haha, he's Canadian, he had maple beer in his baby bottle. 😜

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
This is owl well and good, but I thought we were your family!!! you've never been away!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Congrats on the R and R. Have fun with the family, spoil them and let them spoil you as well.

o7
Shall do my friend. Happily and cheerfully.
You definitely deserve it my friend. Best wishes for you and your loved ones for the holiday season, whichever one(s) ya'll celebrate!
:love:
Thanks my totally scrupulous and not at all pirate-like friend. Ha. And it'll be Christmas. Nice and early, before I head back to the sandbox.
This is owl well and good, but I thought we were your family!!! you've never been away!!!!
You are my family. Always. Strangely enough, you'll hear less from me over the next couple weeks then you usually do, haha.

Forgot your password?