Owl's New RSI Name

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
EDIT: RSI Handle: OwlBeBack. I have no friends. Please love me.

Hello my TESTies,

As some of you may know, I have spent the last while bandying the idea of starting fresh. The advent of many family "events" this year helped to push me from thinking about it to deciding to do it.

As such, I started shopping my inventory/fleet. I had an offer come in from a fellow TESTie, who shall remain anonymous unless he decides to speak up, and I took it. I handed the reigns over, passed the torch, and am starting from scratch with a new account.

Thank you for all your support and understanding through this. I shall, of course, always be a TESTie. The only change will be the moniker/handle you all know me by at RSI.

Which brings me to my next great question:
What Owl shall I be?

I'd like y'all to fire off some Owl related handles on this thread, and I'll see what ones are available, and choose one that I think is fitting. Or hilarious. Y'all have known me for some years now, so here's a chance to name the loud mouth, posts too much, shit-posting me.

Ha. I love you all.

Owl.

EDIT: my one for sure ship will be the Mercury. Which single other solo ship shall I have? Fighter? All-rounder? Cutty? Who knows? You do, that's who. At @Beerjerker's request, lets find me a ship, haha.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Deminished Owl, Modest Owl, Meagre Owl, Concetrated Owl, Distilled Owl

I think I like distilled the best.
Damn, nice selection.
I want to create the account NOW, but I also want to hear what this community comes up with for names, haha.
ThisOwlCanSee

OR

Sighted_Owl
Hmmmmm, me likey. Also, getting my thoughts thinking . . .

Forgot your password?