Own a Reclaimer or Prospector? - Foundry 42 UK is building them NOW

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
From the January Studio Report(Foundry 42 UK - Art):
In other ship news, the Reclaimer is already deep into production with dedicated teams focusing on the exterior and interior. On the outside, the exterior mesh has gone through a cleanup pass and work has started on shaders. External parts such as thrusters are also close to complete. On the interior, a modular kit has been assembled for the habitation areas and the first room is nearing completion.

The Prospector team has been polishing the main LOD geometry for both the interior and exterior while cleaning up various sections to pass along to the other teams, so they can begin making it flight ready.
We may be flying these sooner rather than later. May not have mechanics to them but we could fly them. If the Reclaimer is this far along(Remember Gamescom they said 3.2) we may see the Orion for SC 3.1(They had say 4.0). Lets hope!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
No real use for prospecter either - but hay who cares their cool lets buys

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm hoping for some Red Dwarf style hand-held Bazookoid mining lasers to run out of my Taurus. It's going to be my miner, my salvager, my Hauler, my search and rescue, and whatever else i need at the time.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I'm excited about the prospector and 3.0 when it hits. I tend to enjoy grinding on things like mining, because normally you can play a game and do other things at the same time when mining.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I'm excited about the prospector and 3.0 when it hits. I tend to enjoy grinding on things like mining, because normally you can play a game and do other things at the same time when mining.
Not with Star Citizen, I remember Chris Roberts talking about how mining is going to be intensive and not just click on a rock till it disappears. You are gonna have to work for those rocks!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Notice in the video the pilot was not in the prospector seat. he was working his tits of in the back trying to get dem gold nuggets in dat tube.

LIGHTNING TUBE!!!!

*faints

Forgot your password?