Other People that want to help crew ships

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I would be down with manning a sensors position, as I plan on doing some prospecting/exploring with my Prospector and DUR (Unless they gimp the DUR to hell and back, then just using my Prospector) and more experience is always better. Or so I was told.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I have had some of my best times so far riding along in other people's ships. I expect it will only get better once you can do more than just man turrets and be a backseat driver. I quite like how people are willing to just let random strangers into their ships and screw around. D'you guys think that'll change much when 3.0 comes around?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have had some of my best times so far riding along in other people's ships. I expect it will only get better once you can do more than just man turrets and be a backseat driver. I quite like how people are willing to just let random strangers into their ships and screw around. D'you guys think that'll change much when 3.0 comes around?
Yeah my ship will be locked because i hate getting shot in the back of the head by a stowaway while i'm trying to just fly around. They should give some sort of notification of how many people are on the ship or security cameras.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I actually thought the same damn thing, haha. Great minds.
No way it has to have Tractor feet so that it can grab other smaller ships below it with mechanical claws energy drainers and tractor beams then haul it back to the next at quantum speeds so that its baby owl reclaimers can take them apart and make new stuff with them.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Probably other ships, star bases, asteroids, etc...
I can generally avoid planets though :slight_smile:
That makes you about as good as anyone else in Test.

Ask around about me and you will find stories about how I have managed to crash into non-moving objects...when I was supposed to be non-moving myself.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
No way it has to have Tractor feet so that it can grab other smaller ships below it with mechanical claws energy drainers and tractor beams then haul it back to the next at quantum speeds so that its baby owl reclaimers can take them apart and make new stuff with them.
Hmm, they already did a Hawk version of this in Buck Rogers
hawk ship.jpg

Forgot your password?