Perma-Criminal?

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
Okay so I finally got to Kareah and hacked away the wanted levels....

BUT I STILL spawn at Hex and STILL have the hack terminal mission!

Dafaq?

If this is a bug I may need to lay off until its addressed. I've been trolled for a week now when trying to do missions. Or even try to leave Hex for that matter. :|

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
You must hack the terminal once for every criminal record.
If you try to hack the terminal and it say you are not authorized, then you are a citizen again.
Only criminals can hack the terminal.

There is a bug where it will not show you as a criminal at the top left but you still may have a criminal level.
I found this out the hard way, just like you.

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
There are several bugs all related to criminal status. Some where it doesn't show in the HUD, some where you effectively hack each level away get access to PO and all the "good" missions become available again, but when you log back in welcome to Grim Hex - sometimes with a criminal status but usually a hidden level 1 status. There are a bunch of other situations as well, but the short story is simply criminal level does not persist properly.

CaptainArchmage

Space Marshal
Mar 22, 2016
RSI Handle
CaptainArchmage
When you spawn into a new server, you have your record but it does not show. Here's the current place to report the bug on Issue council with more details: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-28246-Apparent_Persistence_of_Crimstat [Shameless Plug]

tl;dr:
You are still a criminal.
You spawn at Grimhex.
You get non-criminal missions, but pirates don't spawn at arrays.
You are still targeted by Crusader security.
You have to hack Kareah to bring down your rating.
If you shut down an array or do some criminal activity in the game, you will see your rating again. I suggest getting together some TESTies to help you out at Kareah.

OR we can try to organise a timeslot to get rid of your crimstat here.

XeoWolf

Commander
Donor
Sep 5, 2016
RSI Handle
XeoWolf_TEST
Thanks for all the replies and advice.
When I first got to Kareah and hacked the terminal it took a couple minutes for the first level to go away and finally I could see the icon again, showing third level flashing then going away. So I did this two more times and finally the whole icon went away.
While waiting there, someone took my ship. So I exited to the hanger, then attempted to go to Crusader/PO, but went to Hex instead.

[UPDATE]
JaqHass and another whose name escapes me.... Helped me to get rid of the crime status!
Huge thanks!

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
My name is Smith, a new and satisfied client with the dark web company. I live in Florida. they provided help that i urgently needed a a reasonable pricing and on time delivery, hence my recommendation....
oh ... sounds good .. but did you try to fly to olisar after they helped you, or you still need to go to Kareah ? :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My name is Smith, a new and satisfied client with the dark web company. I live in Florida. they provided help that i urgently needed a a reasonable pricing and on time delivery, hence my recommendation....
You made me think of this meme I made last month:

deadline.jpeg

Derek Smart sent you, didn't he?

EDIT - Gah, christ! Necro'd by a Spambot!

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Okay so I finally got to Kareah and hacked away the wanted levels....

BUT I STILL spawn at Hex and STILL have the hack terminal mission!

Dafaq?

If this is a bug I may need to lay off until its addressed. I've been trolled for a week now when trying to do missions. Or even try to leave Hex for that matter. :|
Just accept Grim Hex as your home like I have!

I like it there, its quiet, not crowded, I have all the space to myself.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
In case anybody is having problems with their Crime Stat not going away, there was one particularly frustrating bug...in essence, after you got rid of your crime stat at Kareah, you had to then spawn a ship at Olisar to make it completely go away. Not sure if that bug is still in 2.6.3...and this is a complete necro-thread, so I'm not going to go on...

Forgot your password?