Pioneer presale is up, only a small amount remaining

Dethsause

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Dethsause
I'd like to have a base builder and land claim but 750 is a good chunk of chedda... I just hope land claims aren't too expensive with UEE creds... plus I filled my big ship quote with the Polaris... so more pew pew less buildy build.

I feel I have a good diverse ship collection but i think I'm just missing a big Indy ship is all.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I was able to purchase one as well. Can't wait to find out if we can lend this out to others if they purchase their own claim!
All ships can be lent to others afaik.

Seems like TEST will have enough to have lots of building going on simultaneously. Members won't need their own pioneers, just need to farm in-game credits to power the ones we already have to build stuff.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
can somebody post any more description? I can't access that page, I get a "VIP Only" message :(
I would but i beleive in the whole you gotta earn your info as a concierge. I got mine today hopefully they dont take a super long time to design it i would like to practice building bases. i hope this isnt a 1 time build a base type of ship. Now we get the luxury of waiting until the next ship is revealed. Watch them put out "Oh btw here is another really cool 2000 usd capital ship"..... I'll be pretty upset if they do lol.

Forgot your password?