Piracy Piracy Division/Squadron Organization Brainstorm

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Im back!!!! Found a hidden stash of beer, one of my crew must have been smuggling under my nose without cutting me in. 2 yrs later beer ran out, things were a bit foggy but i came to my senses and came back for more beer!!!

Wait you are telling me that they were able to sneak several years worth of beer onto your ship without you knowing?

A. This must be a massive ship to hold that much beer.
B. I was going to say something about how can a true test and not a spy can go without realizing there is beer on their ship but ended up redeeming yourself by drinking it all in true test style.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tsk tsk, I leave without notice for a year and everything just falls to pieces sheesh.

Building a new PC that can handle SC better, so in a few weeks expect to see me zooming around trying to not suck as much.
Yeah, it's been rather quiet. Mind you, I spent a fair amount of time away as well. Just off living life, and now being deployed. I'll be getting a new system as well, when I get home.
I was going to sat when I saw you pop onto another thread earlier that I thought you'd been absent. How have you been?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yeah, it's been rather quiet. Mind you, I spent a fair amount of time away as well. Just off living life, and now being deployed. I'll be getting a new system as well, when I get home.
I was going to sat when I saw you pop onto another thread earlier that I thought you'd been absent. How have you been?
Good! Wife and I moved into a more spacious apartment, our cats remain cute and loveable. Everything is fine in el casa de squeaker, except for my old PC kicking the bucket. But it was upgrade time anyway, so no real loss beyond inconvenient timing.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Good! Wife and I moved into a more spacious apartment, our cats remain cute and loveable. Everything is fine in el casa de squeaker, except for my old PC kicking the bucket. But it was upgrade time anyway, so no real loss beyond inconvenient timing.
I kept collecting ships for our pirate fleet:

War ships:
Idris P/K
Kraken (my favorite)
Javelin
Polaris
Hammerhead
Nautilus
A2

Training ships:
Orion
Hull C
Hull E
Enedavor Master set

Cargo and supply:
Caterpillar x2
Carrack x2
Gemini
Crucible
Reclaimer

Fighters:
F8
F8 TEST Squadron gold
Buccaneer

Daily drivers:
Cutlass Black
Cutlass Red
Cutlass Blue
Freelancer MIS
Freelancer MAX
Freelancer DUR
Connie Aquila
Connie Taurus
Corsair
Mercury

I want to have the ships we need in order to train our professional asset management team, so I got the ones I thought we'd need.

I didn't get the 890 Jump but CIG already made a mission to rescue people from one, so we should get free trainimg from that.

Fight. Board. Carry.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nice, good for you. Feels nice to upgrade into something more spacious and livable eh? Happy for you.

We just got a new roof put on our place, but I haven't even seen it as I've been in the land of sand and heat since June, lol.

And . . . holy Shit @Stevetank, nice effing list. Hahaha

Hey Steve, whats the name of the thing that CIG has to fix before the game will be really REALLY playable? SSOCS?

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Nice, good for you. Feels nice to upgrade into something more spacious and livable eh? Happy for you.

We just got a new roof put on our place, but I haven't even seen it as I've been in the land of sand and heat since June, lol.

And . . . holy Shit @Stevetank, nice effing list. Hahaha

Hey Steve, whats the name of the thing that CIG has to fix before the game will be really REALLY playable? SSOCS?
Server Side Object Container Streaming

But I think the one we really want after that is Ballance.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Tsk tsk, I leave without notice for a year and everything just falls to pieces sheesh.

Building a new PC that can handle SC better, so in a few weeks expect to see me zooming around trying to not suck as much.
Without notice? We noticed.

Unfortunately not much has changed for the Alpha. They did make a lot of progress, which is good, but it's still Alpha which makes playing it frustrating.

Forgot your password?