Pirates/Piracy impact on Organization

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally down with stealing some space stations and operating out in the black, even though I'm not planning on being a pirate. I mean, let's be serious now. We have battle cruisers. With an s! Multiple! ...I just really want to own and operate my own space station...Terra and the UEE come second to that.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I was thinking of operating a mobile convenience store :) Just buy stuff, float around new battlefields but outside the range of the fight, like behind a moon or something. Then allow people to come over and buy things or get repairs/heal wounds then fly back out and fight without having to return to lawful space. For a slight markup, of course :)

w j

Captain
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
wj
I was thinking of operating a mobile convenience store :) Just buy stuff, float around new battlefields but outside the range of the fight, like behind a moon or something. Then allow people to come over and buy things
Sort of like space-piñata for pirates then? :)

Reactions: maynard

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Next of kin is for when you die for real, if you just get spaced/shot up and bleed out, you will respawn at a hospital ship or something
If they rescue your body. I just wonder if you destroy the body completely if it changes it. Because personally I'd make sure that the person could not respawn.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If they rescue your body. I just wonder if you destroy the body completely if it changes it. Because personally I'd make sure that the person could not respawn.
I think the current plan is that if you take enough "damage" your character insa-dies, reroll a new one, thanks for playing. I'm guessing getting shot in the back of the head execution style, and then vented out the airlock sans EVA suit will do the trick.

Reactions: Jhonon1

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I think the current plan is that if you take enough "damage" your character insa-dies, reroll a new one, thanks for playing. I'm guessing getting shot in the back of the head execution style, and then vented out the airlock sans EVA suit will do the trick.
Can confirm, "Not Jhon" will operate solely in this manner. If a vessel is deemed un-salvageable then it shall join the Bengal

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
Yeah, that's what I remember hearing. I know personally I'd make sure that I put enough rounds into the guys head before tossing his body out the airlock.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Oh geez uhhh salt lake... umm fertilized land? Lush land? Uhhh...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Longground, standing by. (Based on handle of Shortspark)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Could I be "TotallyNoTESTiesHere" ? Does that work two ways? lol
I wish I'd thought of that for my name... It's fitting, because, um, reasons.

I do already have an alt (from the account bug workaround) named MzHartzsEvilTwin.

Forgot your password?