Please don't like my thread-campaign

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Astros Coffee Quality Post of the day

Perfect example of "never lend your mobile phone to anyone":

My daughter received a writ of summons. She was under suspicion of dealing with and cooking of drugs. Assuming, that she does not do that: how is this possible? Well, its very easy:
Our State Office of Criminal Investigations (Landeskriminalamt) has had caught a drug dealer - including his smart phone. Therein they found, amongst others, a phone number. This number led them to my daughter.

What happened?

A couple of months ago, she lend her phone to a former "friend", who then made drug deals - by using with the phone of my daughter!
Lucky, lucky, lucky her, this "friend" one or two times was dumb enough and closed a message with her name.
So, finally my daughter got away from that one.

Conclusion:
If you are asked by *anybody* - even friends - to use your smartphone, insist to make the needed call for yourself by dialing the number; the one who needs the call then can use the loudspeaker. If this person disagrees about you holding the phone while they talk on speaker phone, then obviously making that phone call seems not to be in their - or better: in your - best interest. Plus, using online web functions is a no-go!
And: asking for, lets say, 50 cents, which it takes to make a phone call using a payphone, should probably be your first choice in any case.

Cheers!
Astro

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Click the next one to find something magical...
Lol have a good day, also @Blind Owl its almost friday!
There's something special in this post, click the "Spoiler" to find out what...

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
flippity flippy flip!

Forgot your password?