Please don't like my thread-campaign

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I have had a good thought during sports today: the election of Donald Trump has a very positive influence on us, our society here in Germany and our neighbours like Netherlands; I am very interested in the upcoming election in France. Truth is: never before people were more interested in politics since Donald Trump because they have been awakend with a "bang!", being now aware that it is *very* important to be an *active* part of a democracy, that it is *very* important to use the right to vote, that every single one of us has the f*cking duty and responsibility to help form our political landscape. There even arose a pro-Europe-group "
Pulse of Europe", which is growing fast! There are pro-Europe demos all over - I'd never thought that this would be possible! Ergo, aside from any other presumable negative aspect - this is a very good outcome of this whole Trump-drama.

Oh, and the second good thing: the democratical system in USA shows us that the system is in place and working; that Trump can't do whatever he wants to do but that finally there are government bodies/committees which are deciding on a intellectual based, democratic system. I think that I like it; that there is a reason to furtheron trust in USA as our "big brother". Aside from it that I'm hoping that Europe will exist furtheron, becoming also a grown-up one day, haha :D

So far, my quality post of the day :slight_smile:
Cheers!

http://pulseofeurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cropped-Fotolia_63000413_L.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have had a good thought during sports today: the election of Donald Trump has a very positive influence on us, our society here in Germany and our neighbours like Netherlands; I am very interested in the upcoming election in France. Truth is: never before people were more interested in politics since Donald Trump because they have been awakend with a "bang!", being now aware that it is *very* important to be an *active* part of a democracy, that it is *very* important to use the right to vote, that every single one of us has the f*cking duty and responsibility to help form our political landscape. There even arose a pro-Europe-group "
Pulse of Europe", which is growing fast! There are pro-Europe demos all over - I'd never thought that this would be possible! Ergo, aside from any other presumable negative aspect - this is a very good outcome of this whole Trump-drama.

Oh, and the second good thing: the democratical system in USA shows us that the system is in place and working; that Trump can't do whatever he wants to do but that finally there are government bodies/committees which are deciding on a intellectual based, democratic system. I think that I like it; that there is a reason to furtheron trust in USA as our "big brother". Aside from it that I'm hoping that Europe will exist furtheron, becoming also a grown-up one day, haha :smile:

So far, my quality post of the day :slight_smile:
Cheers!

http://pulseofeurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/cropped-Fotolia_63000413_L.jpg
Sam, I think all of your posts are quality.

As to the post itself: interesting read for sure. I'm glad that there are positive things coming out of the current turmoil around the world.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Beer. That is al....wait, fuck that! Two days till friday woo!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Two sleeps
Til beer time!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sam, I think all of your posts are quality.

As to the post itself: interesting read for sure. I'm glad that there are positive things coming out of the current turmoil around the world.
:open_mouth: quality post
See? We can do it - giving this thread some kind of...erm...substance :D

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Forgot your password?