Please don't like my thread-campaign

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Just some high quality shitpost:

Harvard Says Fluoridated Water is Causing Cognitive Disorders
A newly published study (sidenote: well, its from 2014 - but anyways...) in Harvard’s The Lancet weighs in on the toxins causing autism and ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder). Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) say that along with these numerous environmental toxins, fluoridated water is adding to the higher incident of both cognitive and behavioral disorders.
(...)
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/harvard-fluoridated-water-causing-cognitive-disorders/#6e8ZXXDGbAS00Uow.99

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just some high quality shitpost:

Harvard Says Fluoridated Water is Causing Cognitive Disorders
A newly published study (sidenote: well, its from 2014 - but anyways...) in Harvard’s The Lancet weighs in on the toxins causing autism and ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder). Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) say that along with these numerous environmental toxins, fluoridated water is adding to the higher incident of both cognitive and behavioral disorders.
(...)
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/harvard-fluoridated-water-causing-cognitive-disorders/#6e8ZXXDGbAS00Uow.99
Well that explains me. And I thought it was the beer. ;)

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
#tablethrow Monday #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
So.. The NHL said that they won't let any players play in the Olympics... fucking suits...
Just because they want money as compensation from the Olympic committee, for lost revenue.
And probably make the NHL tournament called World Cup the only big international tournament...

My solution is that the rest of the world doesn't show up to the World Cup :smiling_imp:

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I wake up (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go to work (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go home (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I die in Star Citizen because of some dick (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go to bed. (╯°□°)╯
My dreams: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Quality shitpost isn't it!?!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
If I ever get rich, I'm going to have an entire room dedicated to flipping tables over and breaking shit. Like, I will pay people to constantly keep the room stocked and looking nice, so I get to feel like I ruined something with each visit. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
If I ever get rich, I'm going to have an entire room dedicated to flipping tables over and breaking shit. Like, I will pay people to constantly keep the room stocked and looking nice, so I get to feel like I ruined something with each visit. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I agree, a table flipping room would be fantastic!

Forgot your password?