Please don't like my thread-campaign

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So.. The NHL said that they won't let any players play in the Olympics... fucking suits...
Just because they want money as compensation from the Olympic committee, for lost revenue.
And probably make the NHL tournament called World Cup the only big international tournament...

My solution is that the rest of the world doesn't show up to the World Cup :smiling_imp:
I hate Bettman. Hate him. HATE HIM. That is all.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wake up (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go to work (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go home (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I die in Star Citizen because of some dick (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I go to bed. (╯°□°)╯
My dreams: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Quality shitpost isn't it!?!
This is work of art.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
So.. The NHL said that they won't let any players play in the Olympics... fucking suits...
Just because they want money as compensation from the Olympic committee, for lost revenue.
And probably make the NHL tournament called World Cup the only big international tournament...

My solution is that the rest of the world doesn't show up to the World Cup :smiling_imp:
wait could they before? because professional athletes are not allowed to be in the olimpics :O If you were in the NHL that means you went pro

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Are they not considered pro level? :open_mouth: I thought they were
Being "pro" is actually just about if you are a professional, if you receive money, for practicing and competing in your sport.
A lot of countries used to get around this by having the participants in the Olympics be a part of the army and receive compensation that way.
The rules that prohibited pros in the Olympics where phased out during the 90s.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hockey not in the Olympics! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I call bullshit!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh hockey will be there. Just not NHL players. Because Gary Bettman is a fucking idiot.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Being "pro" is actually just about if you are a professional, if you receive money, for practicing and competing in your sport.
A lot of countries used to get around this by having the participants in the Olympics be a part of the army and receive compensation that way.
The rules that prohibited pros in the Olympics where phased out during the 90s.
:O oh i didnt know they got rid of it

Forgot your password?