Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fucking monday can go die. #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fucking monday can go die. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
And so say all of us! Unless you don't work on a Monday... in which case the first day back at work of a week can bugger off as well.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was gone for a moon. What happened around here? # highlights
Concise roundup of what you missed:

The Crusader Hercules pre-sale for consierge and all the salt about LTI not coming on Store Credit - this was resolved when the CCUs became available a week later and people calmed the fuch down... until next time.

The then endless theorycrafting about what might happen to the pledge store next happened on Spectrum - I pointed out it was always going to close at the end of beta and I believe the intention was for it to become less and less viable an option as development progressed with them wanting us to pay less and play more: a lot of people then STFU for some reason.

@Blind Owl won the tour de france on a childs tricycle.

@Beerjerker jerked some beer. Science baffled - they'd seen jerked beef and jerked pork but jerked liquid? That isn't supposed to work!

@Montoya pulled a mans spine from his body in one fluid movement, like in Mortal Combat, but he then put it back again in just as fluid a movement as he's a nice guy saying "Now let that be a lesson to you!"

@SeungRyul perfected TESTs most spectacular plans for ORG domination yet and to celebrate went out drinking. He got blackout-drunk and lost the plans - The booze wiped the plans from this memory and he can't remember what happened on that drinking session at all... But all he knows is, for some reason, North Korea now want to be friends...? Those must have been some goooood plans.

And I actually won an argument on Spectrum!!!1!

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I see blind owl is back.
I was gone?
Ahhh, and this is how Canada takes over the world:

"Sorry what? There is a country that doesn't have hockey?"
"B-But it's the Sahara, Mr. Canadian President. There is no ice."
"I'm sorry to say I don't care what the complications are, we're going to bring Hockey to that country and we're going to do it by force if necessary. We'll bring hockey to all the countries."
"What about the countries that already have it, Sir?"
"We'll bring them CANADIAN HOCKEY! Sorry for shouting."
Sahara? just drop a few nukes, turn the sand into glass, and bammmmm, giant ice rinks!
You're welcome!

Also, good synopisis of the future, Nostodomus. Just need a new PM, haha.
Okay, here's a little test regarding your concentration: try to focus...

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/5aZNJop

...on the HARDWARE!
Oh I was watching the hardware all right . . .
Hahahahahaha, busted Owl is busted.
This made me laugh way to fucking hard. Awesome.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Hump Day! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Forgot your password?