Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
#tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Damn right, friggin' Friday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Yeah friday! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Concise roundup of what you missed:

The Crusader Hercules pre-sale for consierge and all the salt about LTI not coming on Store Credit - this was resolved when the CCUs became available a week later and people calmed the fuch down... until next time.

The then endless theorycrafting about what might happen to the pledge store next happened on Spectrum - I pointed out it was always going to close at the end of beta and I believe the intention was for it to become less and less viable an option as development progressed with them wanting us to pay less and play more: a lot of people then STFU for some reason.

@Blind Owl won the tour de france on a childs tricycle.

@Beerjerker jerked some beer. Science baffled - they'd seen jerked beef and jerked pork but jerked liquid? That isn't supposed to work!

@Montoya pulled a mans spine from his body in one fluid movement, like in Mortal Combat, but he then put it back again in just as fluid a movement as he's a nice guy saying "Now let that be a lesson to you!"

@SeungRyul perfected TESTs most spectacular plans for ORG domination yet and to celebrate went out drinking. He got blackout-drunk and lost the plans - The booze wiped the plans from this memory and he can't remember what happened on that drinking session at all... But all he knows is, for some reason, North Korea now want to be friends...? Those must have been some goooood plans.

And I actually won an argument on Spectrum!!!1!
YOU WON AN ARGUMENT ON SPECTRUM!!!!!
That's awesome!

I was at that Tour de France! It was awesome. He won by doing a kickjump over the guy that did an 360 backflip and crashed!
(all the events depicted actually happened in my bathtub with dinosaur toys while I was blackout drunk. There's a video)

On that same note, I too wank to know the secret of jerking bears.

@Montoya! Another event to add to his mythos! Such a great and kind immortal mastermind!

It makes sense that @SeungRyul is directly responsible for ending the Korean War... He's a great military leader, a mastermind, a true leader, the secound most awesome immortal leader, and can't hold his liquor at all (just like a true TESTie!)

Thanks for the update!
It's good to be back.
Look a squirrel!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Only for today. You're good monday. Only for today. #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow And for the one that never made it back #tableset

Forgot your password?